quince

a/n: double update!! i've not done one of these since i started. also thanks to MeganandMarley for being an absolute legend! thanks x💜. also we are 2nd in brooklynwyatt rn :)) (25/06/19).

i pulled my phone out my pocket as i felt syd move to the side where they were standing. they then moved behind us and stood in the queue.

i had made a photo that phil and i had took with the angel filter on my home and lock screen so when i went onto my home screen syd gave me a giggle. i smile back and move up.

we then went quiet for a while listening the the boys' conversation behind us.
"it had to be something bad if she said she was worried" andy analysed syds earlier statement.

"yeah maybe they just got separated in the crowd?" jack adds trying to be positive. oh honey i wish.

"next!"
syd take the wheel. we both step forward and she goes and orders while i stand a little to the left. (to the left to the left;}).

she pays and we wait for our order. it only takes about a minute and we are sitting down and eating. we sat in silence watching the boys talk and carry on.

they then get their order and instead of leaving like i thought they would they took the table next to us. i got up and went to head to the the tolilet. i didn't make it there as a hand pulled me to the table next to the toilets. it was sonny.

i looked back to see syd sitting with the boys and they looked kinda scared. that made me happy as i knew she was telling them off for cutting me off. i looked back into sonny's eyes and melted at the mixture of sadness, guilt and tears.

he reaches over the table and grabs my hand and i don't make any move to stop him. he rubbed his thumb across my hand, comfortingly.
"can i explain?" he says in a low voice. i nod and decided to listen as i can't be angry with someone this cute.

"the day i called you up and shouted at you through the phone was one of the worst days of my life but i had to let my anger out." he starts and i already give him a confused look to say 'why were you angry?'.

as if he read my thoughts he continues.
"i wa-am pissed of because hollie told me that you had been talking to another guy and that you had started dating. we were kissing and everything which made me feel used." he explains with a frown, that's not a good look on him.

i wait to see if he's going to say anymore before speaking.
"i wondered why she had just left all of a sudden." he looked surprised when i said this but i carried on.
"i haven't being seeing anyone and i haven't seen anyone since my ex back home. that's who she was talking about, i remember you mentioning something about home. anyway my ex was like 4 years ago and was an abusive guy."

"hollie told us you kicked her out to make room for your new boyfriend." sonny sighs and moves around to my side of the booth before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to him.

"hollie told us to stop talking to you 'cause you were toxic and weren't going to be a good friend to us and well girlfriend to me." he whispers softly in my ear.

it takes me about a decade to realise what he said before i sat up and stared at him in disbelief.

"i was going to ask you when we stayed over at your flat but she woke up at the same time as me and told me a little bit before telling me more in the car. she then became a friend of the band and she started working as security for us. that's why you saw her today."

i nodded and sunk back down into him. he started whispering apologies in my ear before moving down to press light kisses behind it and underneath it. before things could go further i leaned up and took his hand before accepting his apology and giving him light kiss on the side of his lips, just missing them.

i then took one of the biggest decisions ever.
"do you want to sleep over tonight to save you all going home?"

he looks into my eyes and smirks.
"all of us?"
"well not herr..." i drag out as he chuckles and nods before grabbing my hand and asking if i actually needed the loo.

"no i just had to get away from the tension" i said as we walked up to the table where everyone was now sat. sonny explained that we would be staying over at mine and syds and hollie wouldn't and the boys didn't seem to care too much which made me happy.

i'm also happy that they're back in my life again.

SONNY'S P.O.V #ohhhwhatshappeningnow?

olivia and i walk out to the van hand and hand after deciding to leave their car in the car park. we all sat down and sydney sat with brook. cute.

olivia sat on my lap. i bounced her and she giggled.
you won't believe how much i missed that sound.

"can i still call you livvy?" i question in her ear as i wrap my arms around her and pull her into my body again.

"only if i can call you my boyfriend?" she whispers back with the biggest grin.( i'm sorry how smooth was that?)

"smooth livvy. well done girlfriend" i whisper back as i kiss down her neck.

"so is it official?" she asks and i nod.

we get in the flat and arrange where everyone will sleep. sydney pulls out a camp bed and two double blow up beds. we had 8 to fit 'cause robbie had tagged along. so four people could sleep on the two double blow up beds.

someone can sleep on the camp bed which is five and then someone can sleep on the couch and the girls can sleep in their beds.

"will you sleep with me tonight?" a soft, silk like voice whispers in my ear. i nod and wrap my arms around her from behind and rest my head on hers.

"okay so who's sleeping on the blow up beds?" i ask loudly do everyone can hear as we are all spread out.

it ended up randy and jacklyn in the blow up beds and robbie sleeping on the couch. so we didn't even need the camp bed.
"where are you sleeping bro?" brook asks and all the attention turns to me as livvy has moved to the kitchen to make everyone drinks before bed.

"with olivia" i say quietly so she won't hear. sydney gives me a look and i tell her that she asked me to.

"alright rye, andy, sonny, sydney, robbie and brook tea. jack and myself a hot chocolate." livvy says almost to her self as she sets everything down of the coffee table.

after we had all drank our drinks we headed for bed.
i decided to ask livvy about today and why sydney was worried.

"livvy?"
"mmhhmm" she mumbles as she clines into bed and cuddles into me.

"why was sydney worried about leaving you alone earlier? what happened today?" i ask and looks up at me with her grey eyes looking in mines.

"i get really bad panic attacks and anxiety attacks in some situations and she couldn't hear me because of the music. the girl at the other side of me, olivia, took me to her mum and calmed me down. sydney felt bad because she wasn't there to help." she explained looking into my eyes the whole time.

"next time i'll be there to help" i said before we drifted off to sleep, cuddled up to each other.

word count:1377

a/n: hii again. lots of you are probs sleeping rn so i hope you get a good surprise when you wake up:) x