deiciocho

lol i finally updated sorry:/. also sorry this is kinda depressing i was listening to a sad playlist when i was writing this lolz.

SONNY'S P.O.V

i looked down at the sleeping girl on the bed and sighed. jack walked out the bathroom with our toiletries

once we had finished packing our small suitcases, jack took them both down to reception where we were to check out. i was going to carry livvy out but i then had a better idea that would be more comfortable for the both of us.

"c'mon princess we're leaving" i whispered as i shook her gently. her face was still stained from crying earlier and i felt a wave of guilt wash through me.

she stirred and turned around to face away from me. i rolled my eyes and gave her another shake. she rolled over again and gave me a weak pointed look.

"what?"she mumbled. "we're leaving, i'll carry you if you get on my back." i say softly as she gets up from the bed and climbes into my back.

i carry her down the corridor and into the elevator where it was only the three of us inside. jack was nearest the door and livvy and i were behind him. "i have to go home today hun" i hear a soft voice in my ear.

i pout and look to the shoulder she was leaning on. she smiles and makes it a small smile with her fingers. she then rests her head on my left shoulder as jack smiles at us in awe.

i roll my eyes at him and he smirkes back as the elevator dings and we both step out. we were the first ones in the lobby so as jack went to check out i sat down in one of seats, turing livvy around to my front.

jack comes over and sits down in the seat next to us. i place a gentle kiss on livvy's forehead, both her cheeks, her nose and her then on her lips. i pull away after a few seconds, not wanting to go to far just in case any thing happens.

"do you want the uber to take you to your flat?" i question as she rests her head on my shoulder and i play with her hair gently.

she looks up at me and nods a small nod before noticing sydney and the others come down all with a sad smile on their faces. i nod my head at brook as he passes us, already in his way to the uber.

"sonny and i are just going to get our own uber to my flat" livvy announces as she pulls me up from the chair. i wrap my arms around her back, so her back was against my front.

we all start to separate, agreeing to say our goodbyes to the girls at their flat. what saddens me the most is that i don't know when i'll see her again. she sends me a small smile as she sees our uber pull up. ours being the last to arrive.

as we both get in the back livvy says her address and leans against me the whole ride there.

i watch everything zoom past, feeling blue but knowing that it won't last forever and that facetime was a thing.

we arrive and i get a sense of happy memories pass over me and i love the feeling.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V

i grab sonny's hand as we walk upstairs to my flat. i really don't want to say goodbye. especially to him.

i knock on the door and as the door swings open i'm greeted with a fairly sad andy. i smile as i drag sonny inside. everyone was sat on the couch watching an old re-run of friends on comedy central.

"guys, i know we will see each other again and prrobaly not soon but i love you guys so much." i say quickly before getting attacked in a group hug with brook, andy and rye.

it only felt like minutes but after an hour the boys had to head home.

i walked outside hand in hand with sonny. we walked to just past the door and then he pulled me into a hug. i felt a few tears slip and before i knew it i was full on crying.

"baby it's okay, i'll facetime you as soon as we get home okay?" i sniff in response and he just hugs me tighter. "i left you my hoodie and i know you still have my yellow champion one" he smirks.

i giggle and pull him in for a sweet kiss, that would be the last for a while. "you know olivia, you are something special, you know that?"

"no i'm not, i'm just like everyone else" i mumble in a shy reply. he shakes his head. "remember that night in the park on the day we first met?".

i look at him to let him carry on. "remember what you asked that day?" i shook my head, no. what is he talking about, i mean we talked a lot at the park and the cafe.

"you asked why i asked to meet you. it was because of the little girl you and hollie took up to see us," i then get a flashbacks of that day and a small smile settled on my face as he continued talking.

"as soon as i saw you out in the crowd my first though was 'wow she's precious' and i really wanted to get to know you, you then done a wonderful thing for someone and that made my decision clear and i suddenly didn't care what the boys or anyone would say or think."

he hesitated before continuing.

"after that phone call i broke and i wouldn't talk to anyone apart from brook and sometimes andy. i missed you and i thought i had made the biggest mistake of my life and i had lost you, but then brook came running in one day saying he saw you and syd in maccies and i felt my world gain it's sparkle again because without you it was dull."

i was speechless.

"basically what i wanted to say is....."

"i love you olivia"

"i love you too sonny"

"guys that was really cute but i want to say goodbye to my new best friend!"

word count:1072