sies

as we walked in i noticed the atmosphere was cosy and it wasn't very busy which was good. we waited to  be seated and we luckily got a booth at the back.
" you know i saw you when i was on stage and you looked so cute singing along"
sonny smiled as waiter came over and asked us what we would like to drink and if we were going to eat

"can i get a hot chocolate please"
i asked politely.
"would you like anything on that, love?" he askes
i shake my head and he turns around to sonny.
"what would you like?"
"just the same but with whipped cream please"
he nods and walks away.

"you know i have really enjoyed talking with you livvy-wait can i call you that?" sonny askes worriedly.
"i really don't like that nick name but because it's you yeah" i tease. he smirked and moves closer to me by like an inch but still enough for me to notice.

"here ya go guys 2 hot chocolates, one plain and one with whipped cream!" the waiter exclaimed as he sat orders in the table. we thanked him as he left and we turned around to face each other sonny with smirk on his face. i swear all he does is smirk but it's hot so.

"so you said you share a flat with someone called hollie, what's that like?"
sonny asked like he genuinely cared about my answer. he sipped on his hot chocolate waiting on my answer.
"uh it's great 'cause we were best friends before she moved in so it's like a giant sleepover 24/7 really"
i told him. he laughed and moved me closer to him by taking my hand and pulling me towards
him.

i smiled and he grinned like a cheshire cat.
"what's it like living with, what like 6 boys?"
i giggled
"it's good i just hope i get in though, i really like being in the band and i feel like i have showed blair and everyone that i should get a place ya know"(a/n it's like the the 18th now and he's in lol fyi😂)
"yeah i get you"
"sorry i just had a little rant to you there" he apologised.
" it's okay"
i laughed and took a sip of my hot chocolate.

when i looked up his face was so close to mine i could feel his breath on my face. we looked at each other for what felt like forever but was probably a couple of minutes until he started to move closer and he closed the gap. his lips were lightly pressed against mine as if me was testing the water and when i pulled him closer and started to move mines against his, he took control. he put his arms round my waist and mines went through his hair. i tugged on it lightly earning a slight moan from him.

we pulled away slightly as he started to move down my jaw to my earlobe and then to my collar bone and started to suck to get a moan out of me. he did. i tilted my head back to give him more access. he then trailed back up to my face and kissed my forehead, my left cheek, my nose, my right cheek, the corner of my mouth and then my mouth.

he pulled away and looked at me with a smirk on his face again, blush rose on my cheeks and i hid my face in his neck as he held me, he chuckled and rubbed my back.
"you know you're so cute when you blush"
he said cheekily as i brought my face out from his neck. then both our phones rang at the same time and he signalled that he would take it in the toilet. he then pecked my lips and then answered.

i answered mine as well
"hi hollie what's up?"
"where are you i'm so worried! are you okay? are you still with sonny? he hasn't ditched you and left you to walk home has he?"
"wow okay first take a breather"
she sighs and then urges me to tell her where i am
"it's okay i'm in a little 24 hour cafe just up from the park we were at and yes i'm still with sonny"
"are you even aware of how long you have been out"
"no why what time is it?" i asked puzzled
"oh honey it's near enough 4 in the morning and i haven't heard from you in ages i was sooo worried"
"i'm so sorry i guessed we never realised what time it was"
"is he with you?"
"no he got a call the same time you called-wait never mind he's coming back he's was at the loo"
"oh okay when are you thinking about coming back?"
sonny came and sat down his hand running up and down my thigh.
"i'm not sure i'll call you back when i find out okay"
"okay check out is at 10 be back for then please"
"okay i will, i love you holls"
sonny gave me a smile and i gave a small smile back
"love you too liv"
"bye"
"bye"

i ended and we just sat there for a few minutes just staring at each other.
"okay we should probably think about getting home" i suggested
"do we really have to, i love spending time with you even though i just met you" sonny said in the cutest voice.
"yeah but babes it nearly half 5 in the morning"
he smirked at the nick name i gave him but didn't say anything about it so i guess he's okay with it.

"are you staying at a hotel?"
he asked
"yeah the one just a few streets away from here, why?"
"i'm at that one too and i'm not sharing with anyone" he winked
"ha ha i am though and i need to get back to hollie"
"okay what time are you checking out then and i could meet you before...or you and your friend could come back home with us!"
"oh hun i'd love to do that, but make sure you ask first ,and don't ask brook, ask andy please."
"and if they say yes you'll stay for a while?"
he asks
"if they say yes i'll stay for a while"
i reply as i put my hand over his which is still placed on my thigh.

he kisses me with a little passion and then spots a waiter walking by (a different one because the one we had before had finished his shift).
"excuse me can we get the bill please?"
"yeah sure"

once we payed we started to walk up the street to the hotel

word count:1136