vientisiete

wtf was the last chapter?

~T I M E S K I P~

i sighed as i looked around the room i have lived in for the past two years. the walls bare and the room seeming bigger as the furniture wasn't inside. i felt two hands on my shoulders and it had to be sydney.

"you ready?" she asked as i felt my eyes well up. i could get any words out so i nodded.

i grabbed the last suitcase and dragged it down the staircase thinking of all the memories i had on it. sonny and i's first argument (which turned out to be our last) and the day i was arrested. that was two months ago. a lot has changed.

i walked out the double doors for the last time and looked at the car packed with all my things. i was about to leave syd's voice rang in my ears.

"stay for one last cuppa?"

we both make our way back up and she sticks the kettle on and i make myself comfortable on the couch. once the teas had brewed we sat and spoke to each other like it wasn't the last time we would see each other for a while.

"right i better be off then yeah?" i state more than question but right before i can stand up a loud knock comes from the outside the door. i stood up with syd and stood next to her as she opened the door, without looking out the peep hole.

"syd! i- well we thought we could surprise you because truth be told we missed you ahaha!" an excited rye exclaimed.

"uh nows not the time-" syd starts before she is interrupted by five loud boys. rye looks at her cheekily before brooklyn gives a shout of "syd!".

"yeah as i was saying to rye guys, right now is not a good time" syd says as she sneaks a glance at me. my heart dropped as i thought of the six boys that took up most of it for a large part of my life, standing on the other side of the door.

"what why?" andy pouts as he tries to see into the flat but syd closes the door more to stop him. "uh i-it's just not okay? i'm-i'm" she starts before she starts crying.

i close the door and wrap my arms around her while she cries into my hair. "you'll be okay you have rye and the boys" i comforted. she looks down at me with glassy eyes as she says her next sentence.

"but you're alone". then it hit me. i'm moving to a completely different city all by myself, with no one, on my own.

i shook that down for now for syd's sake and gave her a tight squeeze and stood where i was standing before.

she opened the door again to see all the boys with confused faces. "right but i have to do something first so come in and sit down" she says as my eyes widen and i rapidly shake my head. she rolled her eyes and opens the door quickly standing informs of me casually so i'm hidden behind her.

the boys all walk in and just before i can slip out in noticed robbie spots me. "olivia?" oh shit. i slap syd's back and avoid looking in the direction of the boys, as i knee they were all looking at me.

"shit" i heard syd mumble and i cringe as i try to head to the door two steps away from me.

i accidentally look forward as syd moves for some reason and lock eyes with sonny. i feel sick and i turn away saying a small goodbye to syd before i'm pulled into a massive hug by her.

"i'll miss you millions liv i hope you know that?" she says as she lets go and holds me by my shoulders. i smile and wiggle out of her grasp.

"i love you syd" i say and i look back at the boys who are just staring at me. "i love you more and good luck with your life i'm sure we'll see each other soon" she comforts herself more than me.

robbie looks confused and the boys have angry looks on their face. "where are you going olivia? huh are you trying to escape your past because it'll just follow you everywhere" andy spat as he glare at me.

my chest felt tight and i knew a panic attack was coming so i tried to ground myself. i then left after that with no intentions of ever coming back.

hola
-alyssa🤡