deicinueve

we both turned around and faced the owner of the voice. jack was stood next to us with a broad smile on his face and his arms out wide. i smiled and walked into his arms.

i pressed my face against his chest and hugged him tight. he hugged back just as tight. we stayed like that for a few seconds before he pulled away and lightly kissed my forehead.

we parted and i was pulled into another hug. my face was squished into their chest but i'm guessing its andy from his hight. i wrapped my arms around him and he whispered goodbyes in my ear. i smiled as he walked over to the side and i was engulfed in two pairs of arms.

seeing as i have already said my goodbyes to the others it must be rye and brook. "i miss you already" rye said with a frown.

i pat his head and he unwraps his arms from the big jumble of limbs. brook on the other hand wasn't for letting go. he still held a tight grip. i sighed and hugged him back while telling him "i'll only be away for a bit love".

once brook had let go the driver of the van that we had all forgotten was there beeped, that was the boys cue to leave. syd wrapped her arms around me from behind and hugged me tight as i silently cried.

she rubbed her arms up and down my shoulders as the van sped off back to the boys house.

i knew it would take the boys about 2 hours (lol idk) to get back so i had time to kill before sonny would text me or call me or whatever. we both turned around and walked in the double doors to our flat.

we spent about half an hour kicking about a ball we had found in a cupboard last time we were here. we then heard a knock at the door.

"i'll get it, but you come with?" syd questioned as i nod and we walk towards the door. syd looks through the peep hole and gestures for me to as well. i looked and i was surprised to see hollie standing there soaking wet and a frown on her face. i hadn't even noticed it was raining.

i was pulled out my thoughts by another knock at the door. "should we answer it" i ask and syd nods. " just to see what she wants, but we won't let her in yeah?".

i don't answer as i step behind her but to the left a bit and she opens the door.

"oh thank god you answered!"she exclaims. "it's raining heavy and as you probably know liv-"
"olivia" i interrupted.

"okay anyway, the boys told me to get lost and now i'm back! my mum only needed me for a couple of days so i went back to see the boys" she lies.

"yeah okay i didn't ask, how about you leave yeah? your not welcome here anymore, the boys told you to leave for a reason and we are telling you the same
thing for the exact same reason" syd says sternly.

hollie smiles and tried to push her way in anyway. "i'm sorry what is wrong with you? she said leave so hurry up and go!" i shouted, her smile fading ever so slightly.

"li-olivia i'm sorry okay? i just wanted the boys to myself" she admits. wow how honsest of you hollie.

"yeah we'll all the boys believed you and your pathetic lies, rye especially, which is very sad because he loves you to pieces but you're not the girl you say you are." i knew syd was hiding something. okay i didn't but still.

"now hurry up and leave before i call the police". hollie left as soon as the words left her mouth and she closed the door and turned around with her arms out for a hug.

we stayed like that until her phone rang. as usual she put it on speaker and we both listened to an angry rye shout down the phone at syd.

now it was my turn.

"okay ryan calm the fuck down, hollie is a bitch she is a two faced bitch that you don't want to be involved with but if corse if you want to get yourself hurt instead of seeing what is right i front of you..."

i gave syd a wink and she blushed back before i quickly continued.

"then it's your loss but don't ever, ever speak to her like that again." i said calmly before i needed the call and gave a still blushing syd a high five.

i got up off the couch that we had made our way to at some point. "don't think you can hide your crushes from me again missy" i sassed as i walked into the kitchen. "well you can't hide any relationship stuff from me then" she shouted from the living room.

"deal" i got out two mugs and boiled the kettle to make some tea. syd put on some music from the tv and once we had made the tea ( *sip sip 😉) we sat on the couch just chatting about our life's and crushed.

hollie and i were never as close as this.

"what i am scared of is that he won't call or something will happen like last time and we will fall out and i will never see any of them again" i confessed.

we had been in conversation for about an hour now and it had been well over two hours so sonny should have texted or called.

"i'm sure it's fine he's probably fell asleep or is busy unpacking" syd comforts. she was laying on her back with her head in my lap, both mugs on the coffee table and my hands playing with her hair as she scrolled through her phone.

just as she was going to reply her phone rang and ryes contact came up. we both shared a glance before she answered and put it on speaker again, i was getting ready to hit back if he started.

"hey syd and probably liv, i'm sorry for earlier the boys explained and i just want to say you are both strong girls and i was wondering if liv could spare me another day?" we both giggled.

"hi rye!" we said in unison and burst out laughing for a solid 3-4 minutes. "what did you put in that tea livveeee! wow that rhymed hahahah"

"uh are you two okay?" another voice who we guessed was andy questioned.

"yeah how are you and?" i asked as we giggled away.

word count:1123