veinticuatro

once sonny and i had finished our talk he decided to make the night a bit better. in the talk, he explained why he was pissed and that he was sorry times 1 million.

"bet you, £50 i can cuddle with rye before you can cuddle with jack" sonny bets with a cheeky gin on his face.

"okay, the rules are you can't just go up and start cuddling them you have to converse with them" i replied knowing i would win.

"deal" he shakes my hand and we both head outside the room. jack and rye were sitting at opposite ends of the room so we would have to separate. before walking towards jack i winked at sonny and turned around.

knowing jack couldn't turn down a cuddle with anyone, i sat next to him on the couch. he moved his eyes away from the tv to look at me with a confused look. "you not coming for a cuddle?" he whispers loudly.

i look over at him with a sad-ish smile. "you looked peaceful, didn't want to disturb you" i lied, deciding to tell him about the bet when we are cuddling.

he scrunches his face up and holds his arms out. "you sure?" i ask. he nods his head and i move into his arms. the way we were sitting i could look over in the direction of sonny and rye.

rye laying on his own, sonny sitting best to him. i give him a wink before telling jack about the bet, quietly.

"glad i could help you out" he says as he holds me tighter. we continue to watch the movie that was playing, elf, although it had just gone into august.

i feel an arm pull me out of a sleeping jacks hold about a half hour later. i get pulled into the kitchen and into sonny's arms. "what?" i question his sudden actions.

"felt jealous of jack, he got to cuddle you while i was sat next to a moody rye" he rolls his eyes as he pouts and softly kisses my neck. i lean into his touch before pulling away gently to look at his still pouty face.

i smile and pull him back into the living room. there was a spare seat next to andy, who was sat normally on his phone with brook and syd at the other side of him.

sonny pull a small cushion off the couch and places it on the floor in front of him and sits down. i sit on the cushion in between his legs and he gently plays with my hair. i turn my attention back onto the new movie that was playing. surprisingly it wasn't a christmas movie.

jack woke up about half an hour later and we all decided (apart from andy) to watch a scary movie. i let the boys choose as i wasn't that bothered. i wasn't listening when they announced what we were watching as i had my eyes glued up to sonny.

he just fascinates me. the small smile that rests on his face when we are cuddling, the way he looks when he sleeps, just everything.

sorry it's soo short but i've had no time to write, i was sick last week and i had so.much.homework ughhh :(.

-alyssa🌻