cuatro

hollie finished with her photos and the nerves started to creep up but then i realised that i don't have time for that as i have a child to look after right now. i gave the lady a nod and smiled as i took ellie's hand and walked towards the boys who were looking at us the whole time.

"hiya there babe" andy said to ellie as he went down to hug her. i stood to the side while they were hugging with a small smile on my face.
"can you two just stand in between jack and brook?"
andy asked. i nodded and took ellie's hand again and stood between the two boys as we all posed for the photos.

"bye thanks for coming girls we love youse"
rye said as i went  to collect my phone.
"hun is it okay if you can stay here so you can get your photo after these girls?"
the man asked.
"yeah i just need to give her back to her mum is that okay?"
he nodded and said to tell the security at the door it's a 112 whatever that means.

as i walked away the man told the boys to wait there a second and i smiled at the kindness. i told hollie
what happened and just smirked and i don't even have to ask what she thinking. we met ellie's mum outside and i gave her my number so i could sent her the photos and she thanked us again and got on her way.

"you want me to wait here?"
hollie asked
"yeah i'll be two minutes tops" i smiled back at her and told the security it was a 112.
"really, i don't believe that for a minute" the lady questioned.
i groaned.

SONNY'S P.O.V

we were told to wait at the photo section for a girl who was told to come back at the end. we waited for half an hour before we were left alone as john went to see what was taking so long.
"mate i'm so hungry!"
brook moaned at us as we all laughed at him and agreed with him at the same time.
"sorry 'bout that lads here she's coming now"
john told us as he got ready to take the picture.
as she walked in i recognised her as one of the girls who was doing the macarena earlier.

OLIVIAS P.O.V

"hi"
i said quietly as i was engulfed in a group hug with brook, rye and sonny.
"sorry for keeping you guys waiting"
i apologised, they just shrugged and took me in to get a picture. as they took a picture and the posed i felt something brush over my bum but i brushed it off.

andy and jack came over to give me hug. i pulled away and they said
"thanks coming gorgeous, we love you"
i smiled and waved as i walked out to hollie and past the dick of a security guard.
"omg i love them like they-"
" as much as i'd love to hear this i'm hungry so it's nandos time"
hollie interupted as she pulled me across the street to walk to nandos.

we discussed our times with the boys and I mentioned the bum thing and she just giggled. we also saw the boys bus pass us and turn to the back of nandos as we both looked at each other with giddyness.
" wait i'm scared to go in there"
i said but hollie pushes me in anyway. we got sat next to the boys of course but we didn't say anything
"wait liv what's that in your pocket?"
hollie asked as I came back from the loo.

word count:618