deicisiete

a/n: it is currently 2:42 in the morning and i can't sleep. so it's a late night writing sesh with a little roadtrip and 1d. this will probably go up like the next/same day?

we all got into the two uber's. obviously we had to split up so andy, rye, syd and brook went in one and jack, sonny, robbie and i in the other.

robbie sat next to the driver and i sat in the middle of the boys. sonny on my left, jack on right. i rested my head on sonny's shoulder and jack rested his in mine.

i asked how long it was until we got to the hotel.
"an hour? wow." i exclaimed in shock. i'll probably sleep in that time because why not.

sonny rested his head on the door of the car and soon enough i drifted off into a peaceful sleep. what can i say his shoulder his comfy. i wake up to see we are still in the car but everyone was awake.

"we should be there in about 5 minutes" the driver announced as he turned a corner. about 5 minutes later i saw a hotel come into view and i got a bit nervous as i remembered i had to see hollie again and maybe even make conversation.

but after what she did to me, i mean i have a right to not talk to the bitch right? i was so lost in thought i didn't notice the car stopping and robbie and jack getting out the car.

"livvy, love come on." i hear sonny snap me out of my trance. he smiles at me and sticks his hand out for me grab as we get out the car. he pays the driver and we catch up with jack and robbie who are with the others.

"if i'm being totally honest
with you i'm shitting myself" i said as we all walked into the elevator.

they all smile or give me a laugh as they press the number 10 button. okay you'll be fine girl, just breathe.

i felt an arm wrap around me and pull me into a aide hug. must be syd all she does is give out side hugs.

"you'll be fine you can do this..." i hear her whisper in my ear as the elevator dings. let's do this hoes.

we all walk out and we start to disperse in different directions as we got to our rooms. i walk beside jack and sonny as their room is at the end of the corridor.

"hollie is in the room across from us" jack mentions as we get to the door. they basically have the whole corridor to themselves. sonny slides the key card in and the door unlocks as the one across the hall opens.

i quickly grab both the boys' hands and rush into the room, closing the door and pressing my back against it. i let out a big breath and then walk over to the beds and lay down. jack laughs and lays down with me.

minutes later we hear a knock at the door and i run through to the bathroom and lock the door. i hear jack answer the door.

JACK'S P.O.V #youdidn'tseethatcomingdidyou?

i watch olivia run through to the bathroom and lock the door as sonny closes his bag and lays on the bed on his phone.

i walk to the door and open it a fraction to see hollie standing at the other side.
"heyy jacky are you all ready to leave? also where were you all last night did you all sleep over at maccies?" she laughs and tries to push her way in but i stand at the door.

"no we are not ready yet and we also don't have enough room for you to come in the van today or actually at the house so can you just move out as soon as please. we really don't want someone like you living in our house anymore. we have been very blind this past year especially rye." sonny buts in from behind me.

i stare at a shocked hollie and her eyes turn darker as she shoved past me and starts shouting about how she knows olivia is in here and that she will find her.

"i will call security hollie, get out now!" i raise my voice at her and she looks kinda scared. good.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V

i heard hollie scream at me and i actually get quite
scared and i snuggle further into the bath. i then hear jack raise his voice and i my breathing picks up.

shouting is one of my triggers for panic attacks. i try to calm myself down but my heart just picks up and i feel like i'm going to pass out.

i block out the shouting from the other side of the door. i try to find my phone in sonny's hoodie pocket. my hands are too shaky to text so i go onto the call app and press the only person who knows how to help. syd.

she answers right away with a cheery voice which makes me feel guilty. i don't say anything and just let her hear the shouting and my heavy breathing. she shouts something at brook then hangs up.

i hear loud knocks at the door minutes later. the door opens and i hear syd shouting for me which makes me worse.

"i knew the bitch was in here" hollie exclaimes.
"shut up you. where the fuck is she?!" syd shouts beginning to worry.

"the toilet but the doors locked. why? what's up is she okay?" sonny questions worriedly and it makes me calm down a bit. he actually cares about me.

i hear syd and sonny rush to the door before sitting down next to it.

"okay olivia it's me syd. can you open the door for us?" she asks i try to get out the bath but i'm too weak and i let out a quiet whimper as a response.

"it's okay if you can't baby, we just need to calm you down. copy me okay? deep breathes, in and out." sonny's says slowly and calmly.

i begin to copy his breathing and ten minutes later i was calm and my breathing was back to normal. i tried to get out of the bath and after about 10 years i finally did and i opened the door.

everyone had left apart from sonny. i smiled and he scooped me up and lay me down on the bed.

"i told you i'd be there next time."