veintiocho

~ 3 M O N T H S L A T E R~

"wait so all that happened three months ago?" jamie asked as we walked into the london mcdonald's that would forever haunt me.

"yeah apart from the day i left andy just spat abuse at me, like it was 'stop running from your past olivia' it will always haunt you olivia' although i have no clue what he thought i was running from"

jamie nods as we walk up to the line that was filled with teenage girl and boys with roadtrip merch on. i look at him and he looks at me and he visibly gulps.

we walk out and decided to just go to nandos. as we walked down and decided what to order i spotted a familiar head of hair and got excited.

sydney and i agreed to stay in touch and i kept my promise but she didn't. my mood dropped as jamie went up to order. i sat in the booth staring at them with dad eyes, not realising jamie had came back and was talking to me.

"olivia!" i snapped out my daydream and told him to keep his voice down. "they're here" i said quietly.

he gave me a sympathetic look before smiling and grabbing my hand from across the table. "i know she said she would keep in touch but you have better friends now okay?" jamie assures me.

i nod and we sit in silence until my phone rings. at the same time sydney and andy stand up and walk over to the till to order, but they have to walk past our booth.

"hello?" i say into the phone and try to not look at them walking over. jamie turns around to see why i'm looking at and turns back around wide eyed.

"liv! brad says he has tickets to the jonas brothers when to come to london if you want to go?" sadie asks excitedly into the phone. "oh and ask jamie too, he could bring matthew if he wants!".

"wait what? how'd brad get them?" i question into the phone. "it's a long story do you want to go or not!".

"uh the jonas brothers aren't really my thing sades you know that..." i start but as i go to finish jamie jumps out his seat and shouts my name. loudly.

it grabs some people attention, including sydney and andy's. i glare at him before continuing with sadie.
"but i think jamie and matthew might like to go"

"no that's not fair then you'll be the only one not going" i could practically hear her pout. i felt two pairs of eyes on me from across the room and i felt sad.

"yeah i know but i'll be fine sadie honestly i can cope by myself for a while" i reply and i see from the corner of my eye andy telling the boys something and them looking at me.

"but-" sadie starts but i interrupt her. "sadie listen i'll be fine yeah you all go and have fun. i'll help with banners and that". we came to an agreement and we ended the call.

"sorry liv but i got excited and-" "jamie it's fine".

our food came and i felt stares from across the room.

we were just finishing our food when sydney comes over. i sense she's heading over and so does jamie so we start up a good long conversation. "so how are you and conor?" jamie asks as sydney takes a seat with the other boys right next to our booth.

i feel my face go bright red. "jamie we are friends, do you need me to spell that for you?" i ask as i pile our plates up. i can see his smirk. "anyways what about you and matthew? that seems to be going well" i say.

"oh no hun we broke up last week. i mean catch up!".
"wait what" i laugh. "yeah i'm a single man now and i'm looking for no relationships" he laughs back.

"are you sure you guys are just friends livvy?" jamie asks slyly. i almost choke on my drink as that what sonny used to call me and he's sitting right behind him. i start to cough and jamie laughs.

"that is not funny jamie you know what that means to me!" i say trying to hint at sonny and jamie to catch on with my plan. i think he does as he winks.

he fake gasps. "i'm so sorry love i totally forgot about that! it's just because sadie and i were talking about it and we just felt like that name should bring better memories from now on". i smile sadly.

"olivia? is that you?" sydney smiles widely as she walks out her booth and towards me.

"uh don't even sydney we aren't even friends anymore" i say as i look at the boys' sad looks. i roll my eyes as jamie stands up in front of me. "i'm sorry but she really doesn't want to talk to you so if you could please not talk to her that would be grand" jamie says as he drags me to till and pays.

we walk to his car in silence and just before we get in i breakdown. "it's okay everything will be okay".

oops did i say five i meant three :/. this is the last chapter! thank you for all the support on this book you are all lovely and i adore everyone who has read this shitty book. (i promise the next one will be better ;)). all the love,

-alyssa🤡