once

SONNY'S P.O.V

i woke up and looked at my surroundings. i saw a clock on livvys nightstand.

3:21 am

i sighed and looked down at the sleeping girl in my arms. we had became so close the past week or so and i love it. i drifted deep into my thoughts, until i was brought back out by livvy moving to turn on her back. i smiled and ran my fingers through her hair.

i loved how comfortable we were with each other. i then realised what i had to do. i had to do it as soon as possible.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V

i woke up to an empty bed. i frowned as i threw the duvet off me and trudged through to the kitchen, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. i then see five sleeping bodies on the floor. i laugh as i decided to wake them up.

i walk over to rye first thinking he was the easiest to wake. i see his arm wrapped around hollie and decide to wake them up last. next i see brook laying on the couch and i give him a nudge.
"brook. brook c'mon wake up."
he doesn't even stir so i sit on top of him and scream as loud as i can "brooklyn get your lazy arse up!"

i jump off him to see four pissed off faces staring back at me. jack of course still asleep.
"good morning guys, what would you all like for breakfast?" i smiled sweetly at them.

after jack had woke up and and sonny had came back from where ever he was i made everyone toast because i can't cook for shit. jack and brook stuck on the telly and we all sat like a family on a saturday morning watching some shitty breakfast tv show.

"we need to head home today" i heard in my ear.
i turn around and smile at sonny replying with a "don't remind me".
we cuddled until the boys were all ready to say their goodbyes.

they all gave us hugs and then left together. sonny gave me a kiss before catching up with the boys. what had me confused was hollie standing with a couple of suitcases and a frown placed upon her face.

"what are you doing?"
she frowns as she walks towards me pulling me into a hug.
"my mum needs me back home" she had a look on her face i couldn't figure out, but i decided to call it sadness.
"aw okay. how long will you be gone for?"
"a month at least, and as much as i'd love to stay and chat i have to go."
and before i could even say good bye, she raced out the house.

i was going to have the flat to myself for a month what am i going to do?

i walked through to hollies room to see she didn't even have her bed anymore. maybe she was getting a new one though. i then had an amazing idea. i'm going to rent my room out. i then remembered about finlay and went out to a lovely meal with him.

1 week later

after a week of searching i found the one. it was a girl called sydney and she was a year older than me.
i need to call her and tell her that she had passed the interview.
"hello?" i heard through the phone line
"hi it's me olivia, the girl who's room you were looking to rent?"
"oh yeah, hi how's the hunt going?"
"that's actually what i called about." i took a deep breath as i carried on speaking.
"i want you to take the room"
"really that's so good!" she squealed.
"when can i move in?"

an hour later sydney had every thing she needed in since hollie had took her bed. i also hadn't had a call from hollie or any of the boys since our big sleepover which upset me because i was trying to call them but they weren't answering.

i walked through to sydney's room and she had a poster of they boys on the wall.
"you like roadtrip?" i commented from the door.
"yeah i went to see them in london the last tour date!" she exclaimed obviously still buzzed about it.

"me and my friend went the the first london date"
she stared at me in disbelief.
"we can fangirl together" we both laughed and i decided to tell her about the boys.

"well i need to tell you something but you need to still be friends with me" i said "and not move out" i added.

i explained everything and she commented on everything and how she thought it was unfair that they hadn't spoken to me since then. it was then that i got a phone call from the man himself. i showed sydney and she gestured for me to answer him.

"hello?"
"olivia how could you?" it must be bad if sonny's ditched my nick name. i put it on speaker so sydney could hear.
"how could i what?"
"don't even start with that! why did you lie and say you liked me? was it to make me feel better 'cause you knew i liked you or some other sick reason!"
"look i don't have a clue what you are talking about but if you tell me i can help"
i said in a calming manner, contrasting his angry voice.

"oh, so you don't remember how you led me on like a sick bitch or how you're currently seeing a guy from your home town then?" he roars down the phone.

my eyes widen at the thought of my previous relationship and how he probably found out about sonny. he is a sick bastard.
"who told you all this shit?"
"just someone who actually cares about people's feelings" he carried on like i hadn't actually cared for him.

sydney looked at me with sympathy and i felt tears well in my eyes.
"who told you?" i broke.
wow i haven't broke like that since connor.
"oh wow you have no right to be upset and have no right to know who grassed you in"

i sighed and wiped the tears from my eyes.
"you know what? i actually can't deal with you. my fucking abusive, murder of an ex boyfriend comes up and tells you some fucking shit, and instead coming to ask me if it's true you flip out on one and blame me for shit i couldn't even think of doing. so you know what if you believe what he has told you then fine but just know that i thought the absolute, fucking world of you and the boys and thought that you of all people would actually believe what i have to say."

"but you don't instead it's a girl who is sitting here drying my tears and i haven't even known her a full day yet. it was nice while it lasted. wow i can't believe i actually loved you. bye. fuck you and the boys too." 

and before he could say anything back i hung up.
sydney hugged me until my tears stopped and it was then i realised that it wasn't my psycho ex boyfriend, but who i thought was my best friend.

word count:1224

a/n ik we are only 11 chapters in but most of my chapters could have been two so...
also drama!! yay
:-)