nueve

a/n at the end please read!! :-)

it was about three days after sonny's mum had visited and the boys had a meeting to go to with blair. they all said it was something important and sonny wasn't to know about it. i kinda felt like it was time to leave and so did hollie so we trailed to kitchen to see the lads and robbie filming.

we stood to the side so we wouldn't be seen and waited until they had stopped filming.
"alright girls?" andy asked.
"yeah we just came to goodbye"
hollie replied, moving towards rye to give him a hug.
"what? why?" robbie asked.

robbie and i had became close over the past couple weeks and decided, aside from hollie, to be best friends.

"we kinda miss home plus we have to see how jack is doing, i miss him"
i thought aloud.
"okay then make sure you call us when you get home and we can arrange a meal or something yeah?"
sonny asked as he held his hands out to hug me. i walked into it and assured him that i would.

once we had gone round everyone saying our goodbye and hugging them, we caught an uber and headed to the flat. hollies mum was going to drop a jack off as she was heading to london anyway.

we chatted to the driver and he stopped at maccies to get us something. we thanked him once we got the flat and walked up to the place we called home.
"home sweet home" hollie remarked
"actually it'd be flat sweet flat"
we giggled and headed to our rooms to get changed out of the lads clothes.

i texted sonny to tell him we were home because i was tired and couldn't be bothered to call him. i ended up falling asleep in sonny's yellow champion hoodie with a pair of joggers.

HOLLIE'S P.O.V

i heard livs phone ringing so i ran through to her room to see her asleep on her bed. i picked her phone up to see it was robbie calling her.
"hello it's hollie"
"hi hollie it's sonny my phone has ran out of charge, is livvy there?"
aw what a cute nick name.
"uh yeah but she's asleep, i can pass on a message though"
"no it's fine just tell her that we all, including you on request from ryan beaumont himself, are to come to dinner at the nandos next to the flower shop"
"alright what time?"
"be there for 7 please"
"yeah okay bye"
"bye"

i ended the call and looked at liv sleeping. i left her phone on her bed and facetimed rye with mines. i walked through to the living room and stuck on netflix choosing friends for ten 100th time. as the theme tune played rye picked up and i saw him waving as he sat in the bus with a big cheesy grin on his face.

"what up with you?" i asked
"hello to you too hols, but we have good news is olivia there?"
"no she's still sleeping"
i smiled towards her room
"wanna see?"
he nodded as i got up and walked towards her room.

i opened her door to see her still asleep and with a crazy hair. i smiled as i flipped the camera to see sonny also looking at a sleeping olivia.
"aw how cute sonny she's wearing your jumper"
rye cooed as sonny's cheeks flushed red.
"what's the news?"
"oh sonny's in the band. how great is that"
"very"
"anyway shouldn't you be getting ready that's half six?"

my eyes bulged out there sockets. i heard them laughing as i ended the call and woke liv up.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V

"olivia you need to get up now!"
what a nice way to wake up to.
"mmhmm"
"no we well you only have 20 minutes to get ready"
"wait ready for what?" i asked
"dinner at nandos with the boys, come on get up!!"

i jumped out of bed and put a brush through my hair and decided to go like this.
"i'm sorry but your not going out in that please change"
hollie said looking at my joggers. i looked down and rolled my eyes and ran to my chest of drawers to pull out a pair of jeans. we then raced out the house after feeding jack and started walking to nandos as it wasn't that far.

7:30
we were so late. we approached nandos to see the boys sitting at a table with two other girls. they were laughing and looked like they were having fun. i also saw robbie and he looked a bit sad. i looked at hollie and she looked at me. i felt my shatter...

jk keep reading...

we walked in and asked for a table for two. we were coincidentally sat at the table behind them. we knew what we were going to have and i went up to place to order.
"hi there what can i get you?"
as i ordered i felt eyes boring into the back of my head.
"alright we will have that ready for you as soon as possible. what's your table number?"
"erm 18"
"okay"

i walked back to the table passing theirs. i felt my heart break as i saw sonny move his arm to cuddle
the girl, but i then reminded myself that we weren't anything official anyway and that i shouldn't get upset over it. i sat down and let out a sigh. i looked at hollie who looked sympathetic and smiled. she scooted her chair round and gave me hug.

hollie and i chatted for a while and then the food came. we are quietly until we saw someone come out of the booth in front of us.
"i'm just going to the loo"
i heard that voice and i felt my heart speed up and tears well up in my eyes. i looked down at my now empty plate as he passed hoping he wouldn't notice, but of course he did...

word count:1003

a/n- hi! okay so i wrote this book not expecting anything to happen and now it's got like 300 reads
in under a week. i will continue to write and because the chapters are long they take quite long to write but i will try and update as frequent as possible. ALSO DYNAMITE STREAM EVERYWHERE PLEASE!
thanks,
your hoe!
p.s i think i'm going to do book for all the boys. fyi lol.