dos

i never actually got back to sleep as excitement took over to early. hollie woke about 5 ish and we both headed to the small kitchen in our flat that we now share.

"soo that deal we made last night..."
hollie started
"is it still on?"
"as far as i'm aware yes but I think that we should have a forefit for if one of us doesn't do it"
i said as i made us two teas and two rolls with bacon on them.
"yeah okay but what should it be?"
she said more to herself than me. i turn around to see her leaning on the counter top with her hand stroking her imaginary beard. i chuckled and said

"what about they have to do whatever the other person wants for a month?"
i suggested.
"oh my god you are a genius olivia rachel white!"
"wow okay calm down"
i giggled as i sat down next to her to eat. we sat in silence while we ate. by the time we had done that it was about half 6 so we decided we would get ready and drop jack off at hollies mums before we went a little wander around london.

we walked for about an hour just chatting and window shopping. we met some other roadies and made small talk with them.
"okay so that's half 10 now and it starts at 12... you know what that means right?"
hollie askes happily.
"yep let's gooo!" i shouted as we made our way to wait outside the venue for 3 hours.

we were actually quite early. we had to start another queue because we didn't get vip tickets instead we got meet&greet.
"ahhhh thats 11 so the doors are going to open like right now" i exclaimed.
we were very surprised because we were at the front of the line and would be in early.
"liv we might be at the front ahhshd"

i has no time to reply as we then were told to walk in the doors as it was time...

we both got our wristbands on for meet&greet and walked into the hall where they would be performing.
"okay let's put this plan into action"
hollie said as she headed to the merch stand. she was to buy us both hoodies and i was to keep us spaces up at the front. as soon as i got up there people
started to swarm in. i couldn't see hollie and immediately got worried.

i felt a tap on my shoulder two seconds later and i turned around to see the woman her self standing behind me. i hugged her and she gave me my hoodie.
we both put them in then stood making conversation with each other and other people around us. we then saw the opening act come on and he looked right at me as if he knew me and i immediately got confused.

hollie looked at me as if to say did you see that. i nodded and looked confused. harper started his first song and people around us started to sing.
"what was that about?"
hollie questioned
"i really don't know i'm so confused"
we shrugged it off and enjoyed the rest of the performance.

just before harper left the stage he looked at me again leaving me confused again.

word count:562