unu

Yuna POV

"What do you mean by you don't have that dress in a burgundy colour?" I heard Soyeon saying.

I sat on the couch and rolled my eyes. My cousin was discussing with the dresser for over five minutes now and I just want to leave.

"Soyeon the golden dress is already pretty, why do you want to change the colour? The colour really suits your skin colour; the dress is complementing the golden undertone in your skin." I tried to stop this.

She scoffed and took the dress out of the hand from the dresser. She disappeared in the cabin and I still could hear her mumbling curses.

"I'm sorry for her behaviour, but she's under stress because of the party tonight." I told the dresser silently.

She softly smiled and nodded.

"What dress do you want?" She asked me.

"Maybe a jumpsuit? I'm really into them lately." The dresser showed me to follow her.

She had a few jumpsuits there and the one in the olive tone caught my eye immediately.

"I will buy the olive one!" I exclaimed.

"Don't you want to try it first?" She was confused.

I shook my head and just told her that I'm not the type to shop for hours.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After Soyeon really picked the golden dress we drove home. The drive was silent and I cursed myself for promising her to shop with her.

It would always end like that.

"Soyeon are you coming with your boyfriend tonight? I don't know with whom I should show up; you know that Jaehyun hates to go to this kind of events."

Sighing I thought of my so called boyfriend. We were into a relationship for over a year now but somehow the love faded and we're more friends than lovers now.

"I don't know if Johnny can make it but I hope so. I don't want the dress to get wasted." She giggled.

I remembered the huge back cut out.

She focused again on the streets and soon we passed the gates to my house. The guardians let us in without even controlling our car.

I saw some familiar faces but most of them changed in the past few years because my step father wanted some more qualified guardians.

When Soyeon parked the Audi in front of the garage I saw my brother walking to the garage.

"Jungwoo you can use the A5! I think your dad told the maids to wash the rest of the cars." I yelled out of the window.

He started to pout and came closer.

"But I wanted to drive with the F-Type." I heard him whining.

I just laughed at his silliness.

"You know your dad; he's strict when people come to a party." I answered him.

I got out of the car and walked to Jungwoo to hug him.

"This old man talks a lot when the day is long." He mumbled.

Jungwoo's dad was the second man of my mom after the death of my father. I refused to call him dad because it feels like I'm betraying my actual dad and actually I do not like him. He has a weird aura and soon after the marriage with my mom she got ill and he took over the whole business. Jungwoo was kind of different, he still had a cold aura which he maintains with strangers but he's soft for me.

"Just take the A5 and get your stuff, the party is starting in a few hours and you still need to get ready." I slightly tapped his shoulder.

He sighed again and nodded.

Soyeon also went out of the car and waved us a good bye before she rushed into the mansion.

"She was so petty today, maybe because she knows that Johnny won't show up?" I asked him.

Jungwoo just shrug with his shoulders and walked past me.

"See you tonight!" He shouted before driving away.

I walked into the garden and saw that a few gardeners were preparing it for the party tonight. My step father made a huge deal with another company and they want to celebrate it.

If my mother wouldn't be that ill this wouldn't have happened but I can't do anything against it.

"Miss Yuna, we should prepare you for tonight!" I turned around and saw my first maid Mia shouting.

I looked back at the garden and sighed. I wish I could stay in my room all night. I waved a few gardeners and they smiled back but as soon they saw my step father standing in the door they started concentrating on the flowers again.

"Yuna you shouldn't distract the workers." He said with his ugly voice.

His eyes didn't show any emotion and I felt shivers down my spine. I walked past him but he caught my arm before I could get inside.

"Yuna, I swear if you do something dumb tonight I'm making your mother suffer even more." He whispered threatening.

His grip was tight and my upper arm began to hurt.

"You will see Jinwoo." I didn't dodge.

His eyes were full of rage and his grip got even stronger. He knew that I didn't like his play; he knew that I won't stop trying to fail him.

"You know that I'm not scared of doing anything? Nobody is safe around you." His whisper was even lower.

I slowly got a tingly feeling inside my hand but I decided to ignore it.

"You know that the same goes for you? I'm born into this business, I'm the rightful owner." I hissed.

It must be a weird sight for people watching us. Nobody knew that there was a war between him and me. Normally we're all friendly around each other.

We're a perfect family.

"Yuna don't do things you will regret later." He didn't let go off my arm.

"I'm a Kim, don't forget that. Every door is open for me." I also whispered.

His dark orbs were burning holes inside my head and I could swear that I saw a wrinkle on his perfect face.

I grabbed his hand and tried to put it away from my arm and surprisingly he removed it. He may be not afraid of me but he knows about my power.

I was a born Kim, a rightful owner of this name.

After marrying my mother he changed his name from Jung to Kim, just to fit into the family. He was always eyed and he couldn't allow himself to do a mistake.

"See you tonight, father." I winked and rushed away.

My heart was pounding and the tingly feeling in my hand still was present. I walked up the stairs and got into my bedroom. I saw my jumpsuit hanging there and I deeply breathed in.

"Everything will be fine." I mumbled to myself.

A maid came out of my bathroom and she immediately dragged me into it. The party was a few hours away and I still didn't know how to ruin everything.

"Everything will be mine, don't you think so Mia?" I asked my maid.

She looked at me with her big brown eyes and just nodded. At least I know who is standing behind me. When I looked back I could have sworn that I saw a shadow hushing outside the window. But I'm living on the second floor?

Thinking that I must have imagined this I turned back.

"Don't be too sure of that, little Yuna."

°JK°