douăzeci și trei

Yuna POV

We cuddled when the phone started to ring. They boys were out for about an hour and I slowly got anxious since they said they would be back after some time.

"Yuna, Beomgyu are you okay?" Yeonjun said.

We both answered with a yes. Beomgyu's arm was around my waist and his other hand held the phone.

"We will be back in twenty minutes. Deactivate the systems; you know that it takes a few minutes for everything to be back to normal." The oldest said.

Beomgyu nodded even though Yeonjun couldn't see him.

Yeonjun hung up and I still had a weird feeling left in my chest. Beomgyu kissed my forehead and I cuddled myself nearer to him.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

Looking up I searched for his gaze. He was unreadable and I just sighed.

"I just have a really bad feeling about this. Jungwoo knows something that we don't know. He would never let us come to this party without a reason." I fiddled with the blanket.

He patted over my waist and just kissed me softly.

"Everything will be alright, Jungwoo probably thinks that we're just dumb and not being able to do something." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I will stay up now, please stay here until the boys are back. I will lock your door okay?" I nodded.

Beomgyu stood up and his black hair fell into his sight.

I smiled at him and when he locked the door I fell back on the bed. I was staring at the ceiling and felt so helpless lying here like a victim.

The next time I would need to come with them.

Suddenly I heard a loud thud from somewhere. I grabbed my P5 from the table and walked slowly to the door. I shivered when I heard footsteps coming closer.

Someone unlocked the door and I quickly got back to my bathroom and closed the room from inside.

"Where are you little Yuna, huh?" The voice was familiar.

Running to the window I tried to open it but I saw that the security wasn't deactivated fully yet.

"Come here, I won't do anything to you. We just need to talk." The male voice said.

I prayed that the security would be down soon that I could get out of the window. My feet were cold since I hadn't any socks on.

"If you're behaving well I won't kill the guy in front of your door."

The blood froze in my veins.

I just saw that I could open the window.

Looking at the magazine of the P5 I saw that I still was loaded with bullets. I put the P5 at the waistband of my pants. Breathing in and taking the shaving cling with me I slowly opened the door.

"There you are Yuna, long time no see." He smiled down at me.

The familiar male just laughed like a maniac when he saw me. He slowly got closer and gripped my chin, I was about to stab the cling into him when he hit my hand and I needed to let go off it.

"Didn't you think I would be able to see it? You never listened to me." I laughed.

"What do you want here?" I said through gritted teeth.

My hand hurt and I hoped that the boys would be here soon.

The male in front of me just gripped my chin tighter and his bright eyes were viewing me. His hair was midnight black and I could see the little scar I always appreciated when I was young.

"I heard that you want to take revenge on everyone who betrayed you?" He smirked.

I tried to free myself but the male was way stronger than me.

"Yes, why do you ask? Do you think I talked about you Joongie?" I tried to sound stable.

"Don't call me that!" He spat.

I looked up and searched for an emotion, but I only could see hate in his eyes. It hurt me seeing him like this but I knew that I deserved this treatment.

"You lost the right to call me that in the night you did that." His tone got through my bones.

I shivered even harder and I saw that he started to tear up just like me.

"I still will you tell you that it's not my fault. I was a little kid and couldn't do anything against it. Why do you think I got so obsessed with shooting huh?"

He let go off my chin and sat down on the bed.

"What do you want?" I asked again.

This time I sounded a lot softer than before and I wasn't as anxious as before.

"I want to get back into the business. I can't stand seeing a fucking idiot sitting on the throne I was born for. Yuna I know it would be yours, but you're expelled." He said.

I squatted down in front of him and looked in the familiar black eyes.

"You first had the urge to shoot me huh? You have your gun at the back at your waistband right?" We both sighed.

"Don't expose me like that." Now we both laughed.

But we soon got serious again when he pushed me to the side. I couldn't even look up when I saw how he hit Beomgyu in the face.

Beomgyu kicked the other male into the knees, but he didn't move a centimetre and hit back with his elbow. Beomgyu got pushed to the side.

Tumbling he yelled that I should get out of the room, but before I could react Joong hit the black haired male hardly.

Beomgyu spit out blood and did a turn and kicked the smaller one in the face.

Now it was his time to punch the new visitor.

I finally could stand up and tried to interrupt them but neither one of them stopped and I just got pushed back again.

Both of them were bleeding and panting like crazy.

"Stop that right now!" I yelled and grabbed gun.

Point at the wall I shot.

They both looked at me like I was crazy.

"He kidnapped you-"

"He wanted to kidnap you-"

They both yelled at the same time and suddenly there were more people standing in the door frame. Pointing the gun at the new visitor they greeted us.

"What the hell happened here?" Soobin asked.

He eyes both and then looked at me.

Beomgyu's nose was bleeding just like Joong's. Both of them didn't talk so I sighed and got closer to both of them.

Hitting them at back of the head they both winced.

"When you called Beomgyu wanted to deactivate the systems but as soon as he deactivated them I heard a loud thud and then I wanted to flee, but I couldn't since this idiot told me he would kill Beomgyu if I won't show up." I quickly said.

They both looked at me and wanted to speak again but Soobin shushed them fast.

"Why didn't you shot him? It looks like you had a lot of possibilities to do it." He raised an eyebrow.

I sighed and looked at all. Pulling the gun down I just sat down on the bed.

"That's my real brother, Kim Hongjoong." I popped the bomb.

Did someone expect this? Haha I love to surprise you! :dab:
°JK°