douăzeci și șapte

!VIOLENCE!

3rd POV

The boys were now in front of the mansion breathing heavily. Kai was still scanning the mansion with his equipment when Taehyun heard a noise from the right side.

"Duck, there is somebody coming around the corner." He whispered.

Their ear pierces were connected and they hoped nobody would notice them.

Before the person could even realise that the members were here Taehyun shot it down. A dump noise was being heard and Taehyun slightly towed the dead body to the others.

"Let's take his electronic, we may here some information. Kai can you connect this to our system?" Taehyun said.

The darkness was hiding them and the body under them wasn't moving one centimetre.

Kai fumbled on the electronic and after some mumbling he balled his fist and threw the device away.

"What the hell?" Yeonjun mumbled.

"This device is shit, they can't communicate with it, and it's just a dummy. He needs to have something else on his body." The youngest squatted down and turned the body around.

Rummaging in his jacket he found an ID card and button.

"Choi Jongho? Do you know him Soobin?" Taehyun read out loud.

The leaders face hardened and he nodded. Beomgyu and Yeonjun were eying him and all of them started to sigh.

"He's the son of one of our aunts. He was the one who told Wooyoung to leave us." The tallest stated.

"But I thought it was Yeosang? This little rat which I killed after I found out that he was betraying us?" Taehyun said.

All of them were shaking their head, but they suddenly turned their attention to Kai since he loudly exclaimed his frustration.

"This hacker made this button safer than his own system, I can't believe it."

They slowly got to get nervous, since it was a long time standing there in the shadows.

"I have it! We can go now. Should I stay here if you will get those outwards?" The youngest was still squatting in front of the dead body.

"You have your gun and knifes? We will slowly get into there and then you will navigate us to the room where Yuna is." Soobin said.

His heart was beating too fast and he was nervous. Facing his teammates he just grabbed their hands. They were looking at him.

"Guys, this is our chance to take over whole South Korea, we can't back out now. We will survive this but the Kim's won't. We will rule over everything tomorrow together, did you understand this?" He was looking into their eyes.

They had shivers and waited for him to continue his little speech.

"We have one dream boys; we will be able to reach everything if we believe in us. We need to stop our humanity today. Don't have any mercy. I know it's hard but we won't get a better chance than this."

All of them nodded.

All of them were nervous as hell.

They were afraid of losing but they tried to be strong, there were only a few metres away from their dream to rule over everything.

Soobin and Beomgyu were thinking of Yuna. They both lost their heart to the girl and just wanted that everything will turn out fine for them.

"Let's go!" They simultaneously said.