douăzeci și unu

Yuna POV

Soobin and I still talked about the mission when we got interrupted by an alarm.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

His eyes were slits and I saw how he tightened his muscles. Without saying something he stood up and before I could even think he locked the door.

What the hell?

Standing up I looked out of the window but I couldn't see anything, just the darkness surrounding the whole mansion.

I heard loud voices in the hallway and decided to listen to them.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Soobin yelling.

The other person didn't answer and I just heard a shot. I panicked and tried to open up the door but it didn't move.

"I will repeat it one last time, what are you doing here?"

Now I was about to understand the other person.

"I wanted to check on Yuna! Jeno cut her with a knife and we didn't hear something, we just got the information that all of you are planning revenge!" Renjun yelled.

My heart dropped when I heard him talking.

Another shot and then I heard something falling to the ground.

"Soobin was that necessary?" I heard Yeonjun sighing.

Am I thinking right?

"Because of him Yuna nearly died. He knew our position and I'm sure he would have told Jungwoo about his visit. I couldn't take the risk."

Silent tears streamed down my face.

Did I just lose another part of my family?

Weren't I also nearly killing him a few days ago?

I sniffed and got back to my bed. I shivered even though I pulled the blanket over my whole body. There were some weird noises but I tried to ignore them.

Closing my eyes I only could colour what happened in front of my door.

When I heard the door unlocking I tried to look like I was sleeping.

Someone sat down on my bed and stroked over my body. I don't know how much times passed until the person started to talk.

My eyes were burning from holding back the tears.

"I'm sorry Yuna, but I couldn't handle me. It was his fault that you nearly got killed. I'm not going to spare anyone. I will make them suffer, how they made you and us suffer." Soobin said with a soft voice.

His touch wasn't as soothing before but I couldn't blame him.

Gangs don't forgive, they do what they want.

"Don't be sorry, I know why you did it." I said with my eyes closed.

I heard him sighing.

"I never felt that bad after killing someone, Yuna what are you doing to me?" His gaze searched for mine.

Our gaze found each other and I also only could sigh, but the tears were now streaming down my face. I saw how his head hung low, so I sat up gripping his chin.

"Because Renjun was one of my closest friends, but you just did what you needed to do. He would have ruined the whole mission." I answered him.

Soobin closed the distance between us and kissed me without warning. Falling back on the bed Soobin's body followed me.