douăzeci și patru

Yuna POV

"You have a brother?" All of them exclaimed.

Looking down at the ground I tried to keep the tears in my eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up and saw Hongjoong looking at me.

"Tell them what happened that I completely disappeared."

I struggled to look up at him. His eyes were watery and I still could see some grudge in it.

"I was eleven years old when I witnessed people killing my dad. He and I were walking through the streets at night when five men came up. My dad yelled that I should run away, he knew they would kill me." The first tear left my eyes.

"But before I could run someone grabbed me, they didn't want to kill my dad. I was their target since they could use me as a lever so my dad would spill the information he had." My voice broke.

I looked at all of them and I saw how my brother also cried reminding the night. The boys were looking at me in disbelief when I told them the rest of the story.

"I already had a gun, but I barely could use it since I never wanted to be into this game, but I still needed to train a bit. I was a little girl not knowing what to do. A man held a gun next to my head and threatened my dad to tell them something."

I shivered remembering this moment.

"Before I could think straight my dad grabbed the gun of the kidnapper and tried to shot him. He got him and the person let go off me. I don't know how I did it but I grabbed my gun and pointed it at the man who tried to shot down my dad."

Now I was crying like a waterfall. Soobin suddenly was by my side and hugged me. His warmth made it even worse and I disconnected our bodies.

"When I pointed my gun at the man another one pushed me and instead of hitting the kidnapper I hit my dad with the bullet." I got down on my knees.

Hongjoong sank down to me and held my hands.

"Why didn't you tell me that you got pushed?" His gaze was soft.

Looking into his dark eyes I cried even more, they looked like the ones of my dad.

"You never listened to me Joong; you always said it was my fault that he died, which is true but it wasn't my purpose."

My voice was hoarse from crying.

"After I shot him the men fled and I was alone with the body of my dad. He barely was alive when I reached out to him. My dad mumbled an "I love you" when he closed his eyes."

Soobin again came by my side and hugged me. This time I didn't push him away and just cried into his shoulder.

"I just found both of them lying there. Yuna tried to kill herself in that moment but I stopped here. I saw something in her eyes I never saw before – anger. After this night I always blamed Yuna for his death since she never wanted to train properly." Hongjoong continued.

I looked at him but I fastly looked away since I remembered the things he told me.

"I soon left them family and deleted every trace of me. It was like I never was born. My mother also started to drive crazy after the death of our dad. I left Yuna alone with our crazy mother. I wanted Yuna to suffer; I didn't see she was already doing it." His voice was weak.

There was a silence after him saying this. My eyes were burning from the crying and I tried to wish them away.

"Then why did you come back?" Soobin finally asked.