nouăsprezece

Yuna POV

Taehyun and Beomgyu already sat in the car when I finally made my way to them. I jogged to them but then I heard steps from the right side and within a second I made my move.

Jeno had knives in his hands and tried to pull me down.

My feet kicked the knife out of his right hand. He still fought with me while we were moving backwards. I ducked down when I heard a shot. The bullet missed me and went straight into Jeno's upper arm.

He hissed in pain but he still tried to cut me with the knife.

"Are you all crazy? What's your problem? Let me live my life!" I yelled.

I ran to the side and waited for Jeno to follow me but he didn't so I assume that someone was coming from the side.

Carefully I pulled the syringe out and waited for the right moment to pierce it through his skin.

The syringe eventually found its way to the neck of Renjun. The male fell down without making a noise and now I looked up.

Jaemin and Jeno stood there with their mouth open.

Pointing my gun to the side I stopped Haechan from walking.

"If you make one step Haechan will die. I'm not kidding now." My voice was cold as ever.

Jaemin let down fall his gun and Jeno held his shot arm. All of our breathing was heavy and the anger from earlier left me.

"Guys, I'm sorry but I will go my way without you."

"Yuna, please come to your senses, we are your family not them. We don't want that something happens to you." Haechan pleaded.

I just laughed loudly.

"It already happened! Look what I did to Renjun! It's too late to stay in your side." I still pointed my gun at him.

The male next to me groaned in pain while the morphine was filling up his veins.

"Boys, just let her go now. She still needs to fulfil her task, come inside." Jungwoo suddenly yelled from the door.

"She is your sister, how can you let her go to the enemy?" Jeno yelled.

Even though I was hundred meters away I could see him sighing and rolling his eyes, after having the position he wants he wants to end everything quickly.

"We all know her well enough to know that she will never be happy with the second position." He simply said.

I looked at all of them and the pain of betrayal was will active.

Haechan was moving slightly and I didn't hesitate for a second and shot at him.

"I told you not to move." I turned around and walked to the car.

I heard the boys running to the males lying on the floor but I didn't turn back to look if I killed Haechan or not.

Being totally numbed by life one person didn't matter.

I carefully got into the Maserati and put Beomgyu on my lap. He barely could keep his eyes open and his body was cold.

"You nearly killed your cousin, you shot his shoulder." Taehyun said while starting to drive.

I shrugged with my shoulders and looked on the streets.

"You shouldn't be like that, keep your emotions." The driver silently said.

"Emotions make me vulnerable; I can't risk having them towards the wrong persons." I said.

Taehyun only hummed and concentrated on the streets.

It was night time outside and I barely could remember what happened in the mansion earlier. My eyes felt heavy.

"Taehyun I'm feeling so tired, what's wrong with me?" I breathed out.

I could see him eyeing me and he suddenly drove even faster.

"Your friend cut you with his knife I guess it was poisoned."

Why would they do that?

Taehyun fumbled for his phone and dialled a number. The person responded fastly but I couldn't understand what he said.

"I think this is a mix of barbiturate. We use it often on our knives to numb the enemies." I don't know if he understood me.

The world in front of me started to shake and I could feel how my heart started to beat slower, my breathing rate also stopped abruptly.

I took a deep breath to stay awake.

"Taehyun my heart, they overdosed it. I barely can respire." I fought against the will to sleep.

"Fuck that Yeonjun; do you have adrenaline inside the car?" Taehyun yelled.

Everything around me got darker with every second. I couldn't feel Beomgyu on my lap anymore and my neck fell back.

I couldn't feel my heart pumping the blood through my veins and my hands started to tingle along with my feet.

"I can't find it! Yeonjun she's turning white and she barely breathes!" Taehyun yelled louder.

Taehyun got of the car and I didn't even notice that he stopped the car. Towing Beomgyu out Taehyun carried me and put me on the ground.

"Yuna are you with me? This will poke a bit but you need to tell me if you feel better, okay?" Taehyun trembled.

I heard someone screaming into the phone but Taehyun put it away.

Taehyun pulled up the sleeve of my suit and searched for a vein.

"I'm sorry, this will hurt but I'm sure you will feel better." His voice was faint.

My heart barely beated and I don't know if I still was breathing.

Something sharp hurt my arm and I felt how he injected something into my blood system. Within seconds my breathing got faster but my heart hurt even more.

"Taehyun everything is burning." I saw the stars over me.

I twitched while the injection was filling me up. A sharp pain filled up my heart and it felt like I was about to burst.

Rolling to the side I started to puke and I felt even worse before.

"Taehyun what did you do? I told you not to inject the adrenaline! Her heart can't take both of them!" I guess Yeonjun yelled.

I started twitching harder and my hands started to cramp.

They talked further but I couldn't understand them. The pain in my heart grew and I suddenly couldn't feel my right side.

I gagged and rolled my eyes. Darkness was coming over me when somebody held my left hand.

"Will she survive this?" I couldn't distinguish the voices.

I tried to speak but I couldn't form a sentence. Puking again I suddenly felt relieve of pain in my chest.

"My head hurts." I didn't know if I said this loud.

"She definitely was intoxicated." Someone said.

"This means war and I won't spare anyone." Soobin's voice was filled with anger.

And I oop-
°JK°