doi

Yuna P.O.V

Being dressed I forgot about the incident seeing that shadow. Mia told me that Johnny came a few hours ago to surprise Soyeon but Jaehyun didn't make it until now.

"So he wanted to come?" I asked her when she did my make-up.

She didn't respond and continued to put the eyeliner on my eye lid.

"Mia what's wrong?" I asked her again.

She sighed and pulled the pencil away from my eye.

"I think so; at least he told me that. You can call him after I'm finished." She pressed out.

Something was fishy but I couldn't sense what. Before Mia could continue her make-up someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

When the door opened I saw a young man coming it.

"Oh Renjun, what are you doing here?" I stood up and hugged him.

"Yuna, you look so good! I just wanted to visit you before the evening starts." He answered me.

His fresh dyed blonde hair looked fluffy and I had the urge to rumple his hair.

"Thank you! You also look good in that suit! I love your new hair colour, you had a good adviser." I giggled.

Renjun was the leader of the group "millennium". They were five young men here to protect the Kim family and especially me. We had many other securities like the group Vision or YOU.

They had the best fighters, snipers or hacker in it.

Renjun blushed after hearing my compliment and scratched his neck. I swear I heard him sighing but he fastly lifted his head up again.

"Everyone is here tonight. Your step father told us to be really careful tonight." His tone was serious.

I raised an eyebrow and told Mia to leave the room.

"Are you serious Yuna, I'm not a random maid!" Mia started to pout.

I looked at her and just couldn't say no. She stood there with her arms on her side and anger in eyes. Her brown hair was a mess since she didn't have time to fix them.

"Okay okay, Renjun continue."

"So I thought I will give you this for tonight." Renjun handed me a P5.

My eyes widened when I saw this.

"How should I hide this?" I looked at him.

The cold metal felt somehow light but also heavy. I knew this type of pistol but I never carried it around with me.

"Mia that's your job now, I know that you have belts for the P5." Renjun didn't look at me.

I turned around to Mia and she just nodded.

"Did you plan this?"

They didn't answer and I just jumped in conclusion that they were interacting behind my back.

"I'm not a small kid you two know that? You just could have told me that I'm in danger." My voice was harsh.

There still wasn't a response.

The pistol was in my right hand and I tried to remember how to use it properly.

"Can I at least have a noise damper?" I tried to interrupt the silence.

Renjun fished something out of his jacket and I saw that he had the damper prepared. He handed it me and I put it on the pistol. It got heavier and slowly started to realise how much responsibility I had now.

"I know you can use this properly, Jaemin trained with you." Renjun suddenly said.

I pressed my lips against each other and didn't move another muscle. I thought that nobody knew about my secret training.

"I hope I won't use it." I answered.

I saw something in his eyes I couldn't order. Was it sadness? Or maybe angriness?

Renjun nodded and then turned around to leave the room. Something was lying on his heart but I couldn't tell what. His head hung low and there was tension in his body.

"Is everything alright?" I said when he nearly was out of the door.

He stood straight and turned around with a fake smile on his face.

"Everything is alright, no need to worry." He was dishonest.

With that he turned around again and closed the door. My heart was aching a bit because I knew something was wrong but I couldn't do anything against it.

I heard a silent gasp behind me and faced Mia.

She had a black belt in her hand and had a light smile on her lips. Some strands of her brown hair were loosened it seemed like she did it on purpose.

"Don't you think we should continue with your styling? There isn't much time left." Her voice was soft.

I sighed and moved to the stool.

When I sat comfortably I closed my eyes and thought of possibilities what Renjun was carrying around. Was it maybe that I trained with Jaemin instead of him?

Or was he worried that something might happen tonight?

"Yuna, please stop moving your eyes, the highlighter will be all over your face." She scolded.

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Do you have an idea what's wrong with him? He was so weird."

She raised an eyebrow and shrugged with her shoulders.

"He's probably just worried. You know that he takes his job serious." Mia told me.

I only hummed and let her finish my make-up. When I looked into the mirror I saw that she made a halo eye with some sparkles on my inner corner.

"It looks pretty thank you Mia." I fastly hugged her.

She just laughed and mumbled something not understandable but she soon stopped and her face turned serious again.

"I think you need to dress now, I think it would be best to fix the pistol on your thigh. Since your jumpsuit is short you can easily reach it if you need it."

I looked at the pistol and just nodded.

My mouth was dry and I tried to swallow but I couldn't. I still can't imagine myself using it. I took it and the metal was still cold but it felt somehow ensuring in my hand.

I undressed myself until I only had under garments on. Mia gave me the black belt and I strapped it around my right thigh. There was a holder for the gun and I put it in there.

"Don't you think people will notice it?" I was scared.

Mia only shook her head. She gave me my jumpsuit and I carefully pulled it over my legs. The black belt completely was gone under the fabric of the cloth.

When I walked to my mirror wall I looked at myself and I scanned my whole body. I barely could see a scheme on my thigh.

"Everything will go well tonight."

"For me Yuna, not for you."

°JK°