nouă

Yuna POV

Being fully dressed in black I felt like a spy. I had a black body suit on without a gun and cartridges around my hip. I also had a knife on my belt but I hoped I wouldn't need to use it.

"We're ready to go boss. I'm going to take the right flank, while Taehyun will take the left one. Yeonjun will give us a sign when they will sign the contract. Kai will give us the instructions on out ear piece." Beomgyu said.

He held my waist with one of his arms while talking to Soobin in front of him. We still were in the mansion, but we were in the garage now.

"Kai will drive the g-class while I will take the Q2, I think the rest will go with Kai or?" He added.

Soobin nodded and looked at me.

"So you got the plan? This will be your time to shine little girl." Soobin tilted his head while talking to me.

Beomgyu's arm was still around my waist and he slightly pressed it.

"I will do my best to fulfil my task." I said with a heavy heart.

I looked at the ground and deeply breathed in. I can do this, I'm a Kim and a Kim never fails. When I looked up again I saw that Soobin was gone and left me with Beomgyu.

"We should go now the time window is open now." I heard Kai saying in my ear.

He was already in the car and I saw that it was full of monitors and control blinks. Beomgyu towed me into the Q2 and I smelled in the familiar fragrance of the car.

"It's funny that my Q2 also smells like that." I said out of context.

Beomgyu looked confused at me and then just shrugged his shoulders. He followed behind the g-class of Kai and I finally saw where we were.

"We were in Seoul the whole time?" I asked the driver.

He just nodded and concentrated on the streets. I saw how his eyes were moving to analyse the surroundings.

"Kai why would the make such a deal in this shabby location?" Beomgyu said.

I waited for an answer of Kai but I didn't hear one. I looked to the right side and saw a car speeding in our way. Beomgyu didn't seem to notice it so I slightly panicked.

"Beomgyu there is a speeding car who is directing in our lane!" I said.

He fastly reacted and went another way than Kai. The car started to follow us and when I looked back at the car I started to recognize the car.

"Kai we have a problem, there are Kim securities following us. Tell us where we need to go to lose them!" He pressed out.

Was that YangYang sitting on the driver seat? I reacted without thinking and opened the window to signal them that I'm there.

"Yuna stop that! You have a deal with us, remember that!" Beomgyu pressed a button to close the window and I fastly pulled myself in.

"I can whitewash myself so let me out! They will catch you no matter what!" I replied.

All the good feelings towards them were gone, I only wanted to flee.

"Let her go! We will give you money, everything you need!" I heard a voice in my ear piece.

Was that Haechan?

Beomgyu suddenly pulled right and entered an underground car park. The voice in my ear piece started to get disrupted and suddenly all of the voices were gone.

I looked behind for the car following us but it was nowhere to be seen. Beomgyu abruptly stopped the car and exit the car. He fastly walked to my side and pulled me out of the car.