trei

Yuna POV

After I was finished I decided to call Jaehyun to check if he was coming tonight. It rang a few times until someone finally picked up.

"Hello?" I heard an unknown voice.

"Who is this? Can I please speak Jaehyun?" I was confused.

The voice lightly snickered and then I heard some rustling noises until Jaehyun was at the phone.

"Yes? Who is there?" He said into the phone.

He was out of breath.

"Jaehyun this is Yuna here, are you coming tonight?" I felt awkwardly nervous.

Something was wrong.

"I don't know if I can make it since I have a client now." His voice was calmer now.

I sighed.

"Come on Jaehyun, I saw you a few weeks ago the last time. Let's spend some time together."

I heard a giggling in the back ground. Was that the person who picked up?

"Yuna, you know how busy I am, I just can't decline clients just because of one stupid party." He sounded serious.

"So spending time with your girlfriend is also stupid? It's not like I need to be on the party all the time, but okay, if your client is more important than me." I was angry.

I heard again some noises and then a closing door.

"It's not like that, you know that. The person I'm with now is Son Wendy and she's one of my first prominent clients and since I'm a new business I need connections and she give them to me." He started to whisper.

I deeply breathed in and tried to control myself.

"You want to tell me that you didn't want my help to let your business flourish but you take the help of Wendy? I'm disappointed in you Jung Jaehyun. Have fun with her!" I nearly yelled and hung up.

I can't believe this!

He takes the help of this bitch but not of me? Wendy was from the Son-Family and there weren't as rich as us but they always wanted to beat us. Jaehyun is making transactions with my enemy but not with his girlfriend.

Again I breathed in and tried to calm down myself. Closing my eyes and felt the air filling up my lungs. When I opened them I saw a panting YangYang in front of me.

"Please hide me! I took the car keys of Jungwoo's F-Type but he saw me and now he's chasing me!" I hid behind my back even though he was taller than me.

"You can't be serious? You really want to die huh?" I chuckled.

Yang's arms were holding mine and I just could laugh because of his childishness. I started to walk but Yang held me back and when I tried to turn he let me go and run again.

"See you Yuna!" He yelled.

His black hair was fastly out of sight but a running Jungwoo passed by me. I held his arm and stopped him.

"He walked into this direction." I pointed after YangYang.

Jungwoo smiled and ran in the opposite direction and I smirked in triumph. He really fell for it. I shook my head and walked back into my room.

Mia was sitting on my stool and painted her nails.

"Oh my god Yuna you scared me!" She yelled when she saw me.

I sat down on my bed and the belt around my thigh incised me. The cold metal was now touching my skin and I shivered under the contact.

"Jaehyun won't come tonight he's distracted by a client named Wendy." I spit out remembering my phone call.