șaisprezece

Yuna POV

Yeonjun parked the car in a hidden place, so nobody would see it. We got out of the car and when I was about to walk I got held back.

"Could you please tell us your plan?" Taehyun said.

I was quite surprised to hear him talk to me. The silent boy barely talked to me and when he did it was only a yes or no. I just knew he was the deadliest person out of them, even though he looked innocent and young.

"I often went to this restaurant and the people will know me instantly. Before we will go in I will tell you how to find Jungwoo, since he will be there even though the appointment is in 30 minutes, he likes to ear beforehand." I started.

"Are you crazy? Everyone will call the police!" Yeonjun answered.

I just laughed and shook my head.

"I don't think so; I know Kai has a signal disturber. The restaurant won't have any customers, Jungwoo likes a private atmosphere."

Seeing them thinking I looked at the restaurant behind me, trying to see how many guards I could see.

"There are five guards, one in front of the entry, three inside of the restaurant and one of them is with Jungwoo. All of them have guns, but only the three have knives, but the one with Jungwoo has a Taser." I fastly explained.

They also looked at the restaurant and nodded.

"Were they your body guards?" Soobin asked.

I shook my head. Hopefully they won't ask too many questions.

"How do you know what arms they have? We need to trust you now Yuna." He continued.

Looking at all of them I felt suddenly twisted again, my gaze was lingering on Beomgyu and I saw how he watched me.

"I know all of them since we're like a big family." I said.

All of them hummed and I wasn't sure if this was a good idea.

"And I guess the restaurant is owned by friends of yours and that's why you don't think they will call the police?" Soobin said.

My eyes widened and I saw how he got angry.

"For the last time Yuna, do you really want to help us? Or is this just a game that you can escape us?" Soobin bluntly asked.

I got nervous and looked down.

Don't be that dumb, these guards won't help you; I heard my inner voice saying.

"I won't betray you, I promised you." I took Soobin's hand.

It was cold but also soft. When I looked up I saw that he relaxed a bit. I turned around and started to walk but soon stopped when I saw something weird.

"Wait! There is something completely off." I whispered.

We peered through the bushes, when someone towed me back. Kai was holding something in his hand and I saw that everyone pulled out there gun.

"What is wrong?" Yeonjun also whispered.

"These are not the usual guards and the personal is also different. Are you sure this wasn't a trap?" I whispered.

His eyes widened and he then looked at Kai.

"Yes, this is what I've heard when I monitored pharmaKy!" He stuttered.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked again to the entry. The guard started to walk and the bad feeling inside me dwelled up.

Taking out the gun out of my bag I checked if it was loaded. I saw greenish bullets and looked confused at the boys.