cincisprezece

Yuna POV

I still had the feeling of Beomgyu's lips on mine when I reached out for some clothes. I saw that there was a burgundy short dress lying on my bed.

After Beomgyu really agreed to my dumb plan I still was speechless.

"How will we do it? Soobin will be warily if I suddenly go on distance to him. I- I- also promised him something." I looked down on the dress.

I heard him rumouring in his closet and waited for his answer.

"You will pretend to fall in love with him. He's already sure that you're falling for him." He said to me without looking up.

I hummed and took the dress into my hands. The fabric felt soft under my touch.

"I don't know if I can act that well."

His head shoot up and I started to wonder for what he was searching.

"What are you searching for?"

Beomgyu didn't answer me and still was into his closet.

I decided to stand up to join his side. I saw that he was throwing clothes through the room and after some time he finally held something up.

"There is it!" He held a burgundy suit up.

"You want to go with me in a partner look? Really? You want to make it more obvious?" I shook my head.

He rolled his eyes and came closer to me only to sling his hands around my waist.

"We all will have a burgundy suit, babe, no need to worry." He smirked when he felt me shivering because of the name he gave me.

"Can you please answer my question? I'm not sure if I can act that well." I looked down.

Beomgyu lowered his head to my level and looked into my eyes. His eyes were light brown and were a pretty contrast to his blonde hair.

"You probably noticed that I'm kind of a jealous person and I saw how you looked at him, you may think that I don't know it, but I know that you like him too." He said without changing his facial expression.

My mouth was dry after he said that.

"But I also know that you like me more." He winked.

I snapped for air after his statement.

"We should prepare ourselves for tonight." I stuttered.

He just laughed and buried his head into my neck. His warm breath brought again shivers over my whole body and when his lips started to tickle my sensitive neck skin I nearly couldn't stop me from making sounds.

"Beomgyu-ah stop that." My voice wasn't stable.

I felt him smirking against my neck.

"I hope you won't make me too jealous tonight, babe." He whispered the last word.

This boy is making me crazy. My knees started to shake a bit when he disconnected our bodies. He just grabbed his suit and left me in the closet.

If he continues to be like that I can't accomplish my plan. I hope he won't know that I will use him. I had a slight bad feeling but I decided to push it away.

I'm doing this for my family.

I'm doing this for millennium.

"Dress yourself already; we only have 30 minutes left!" I heard Yeonjun shouting somewhere.

I sighed and got out of the closet and saw how Beomgyu was watching himself in the mirror.

"You look good!" I told him.