paispreceze

Yuna P.O.V

When I opened my eyes I saw an unfamiliar room. It was not the room Soobin showed me a few hours ago. I tried to remember how I got here and what happened but my mind was blank.

I only could remember Soobin showing me around the shooting place and my weird attack.

Sitting straight in the bed I looked around. The room had a lot of black furniture and even the blanket I lay on was black. But a huge Ryan doll stood out in the king sized bed.

When I wanted to stand up my whole body felt exhausted, as if I walked for hours.

"Sit down; you need to rest a lot." He said behind me.

I turned my head around and saw Beomgyu leaning against the door frame. He had sweatpants on and a simple black shirt.

"What time is it?"

"It's 3am, you slept a few hours." He answered.

"Why am I in your room?"

"You really like to ask questions, huh?"

I turned around again and faced the window. Now I could see that it was dark outside and when I was listen closely I could hear grasshoppers chirp.

"I brought you here because you were sobbing uncontrollable and you said my names like 500 times." He ended the sentence with a smirk.

Slightly blushing I breathed in.

"Do you know what this attack was? I had actually a few small ones but this one was crazy I had hallucinations." I said.

He was walking to me and squatted down in front of me.

"You have an innocent soul and you killed two people without thinking. You just can't take it." He carefully said.

He grabbed my hand and massaged them.

"But I'm a Kim; I don't understand why I'm that weak. I want to be like my family, I can't rule over an empire if I'm that weak."

He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Maybe it's good that Soobin wants to help you."

I froze when I heard him saying this. Did they know that I will have troubles with the killing? Did they manipulate me to have better control over me?

"Did you make me kill them on purpose?" I was shaking again.

The male looked up again and raised an eyebrow.

"No, why should we. You're the only key to rule over everything. You have no use for us if you go crazy like your mother." Then it hit me.

"So you're only using me?"

I knew that but hearing it out of his mouth it hurt me even more. I thought that I had built up a small friendship between us.

"I know that you already knew that, why are you so surprised?" No emotion in his voice.

I remained silent and looked away, but he let go off my hand and turned my head towards him.

"Don't take it that way, I see that you start befriending with us, we all do."

I think I saw sincerity in his eyes that I began to believe him. His hand left my face and wandered back to my hand.

"Like I said earlier, everything will be alright."

"But we need to train that I can help you." I answered.

"You can shoot, we know that. Taehyun and I will help you with fighting, okay? But for now you really need to rest." Now he sounded concerned.

I didn't understand how his emotions could change like that.

"Thank you Beomgyu." I hugged him.

Beomgyu slung his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

-

The next time I woke up I felt an arm lying on my waist while the other was under my neck. I didn't mind the warmth of his body and just closed my eyes again.

I can't fall for him.

This is just for building trust. I may befriend with them but I still have my own destination. I need to be strong to rule over everything.

I may sound obsessed but I just need to do it, for me, for my mother.

"About what are you thinking?" His morning voice was even deeper than his normal voice.

I searched for his eyes and locked our gazes when I found them.

"About what I should feel." I told him honestly.

He slightly furrowed his eyebrows and answered me then with a whisper.

"Feel whatever you want, you're free. If you like someone, just tell it the person, others will understand. I know this situation too well, I ran away from home because they wanted to marry me off to a girl I barely know." He sighed.

"I know that, but you can't do anything against it." I told him.

I still had the discussion in mind when my mother argued with me who I should marry, but I didn't want to. Then she found Jinwoo and married.

There was a knock on the door and I turned around. I don't know what I should do. If Soobin is the leader I need him to be back at the top.

"We're going out, wear something nice." I heard Yeonjun saying.

Another sigh and then some steps, Beomgyu stood up and walked to the door. My heart pounded when I saw him.

Feelings or Pride?

"Wait a second." I said.

This would be a risk but I need to try it, maybe I can do it. Maybe this will be my chance.

The lad turned around and raised his eyebrow. He was waiting for my question but I was quite nervous if I should do it. I also stood up and closed the distance between us.

He was taller than me so I needed to look up to meet his eyes.

I grabbed his hands and deeply breathed in. I could destroy everything with this right now.

"Be honest with me right now please, do you think we could stay together forever?" I bluntly asked.

My heartbeat increased with every second he didn't answer.

"Why?" Beomgyu looked nervous.

I wasn't sure myself and still I asked him. I definitely had a thing for Soobin too, but something was even more different with him. Why were they attracting me both?

Should I really start this game?

"Maybe we can be on top, without Soobin. Maybe you can have the spotlight you deserve." I said.

I saw that his eyes were full of emotions and I wasn't sure what he would answer.

"We could lead everything, I know I'm asking for a lot, but I have the feeling that there is something special between us."

Beomgyu's breathing was heavier and the angst filled up my veins.

He suddenly kissed me and I totally melted into the kiss, no Jaehyun or Soobin in my thoughts just the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Let's do it."

°JK°