opt

Yuna P.O.V

They left me alone in the kitchen and for a second I thought of how to flee but I remembered my deal. I may be a hostage, but if I make a deal I won't break it.

I washed the plates and I was shortly finished after.

How would they train me?

I sat down on the counter and looked outside. The sun was up now and I saw that the house was standing between multiple trees and a lot of nature.

Birds were chirping and I suddenly missed Jaehyun. We often sat outside in the morning while drinking our coffee and having a good talk.

A single tear dropped from my eyes and I fastly wished it away. The pain in my chest came back and I gripped my own arm.

"I won't cry, he isn't worth it." I quietly said to myself.

Even though the tears started to fall from my eyes and I buried my head between my knees. Why would he do that? I thought he loved me. No wonder that he barely visited me in the past months.

Am I that ugly? Am I that bad?

My heart felt so heavy and I just couldn't stop crying. I soon started to sob loudly and totally forgetting where I am. I didn't even notice that the door opened until I got hugged from behind.

"Hey didn't I tell you, you shouldn't cry because of this idiot? He is an idiot for betraying such a nice and beautiful girl." He said.

The embrace was warm and I slightly felt better. I wish I could be with my friends now. What is millennium doing right now? Are they okay? Are they searching for me?

"But it's so hard not to. We were a couple for such a long time. I thought I didn't love him anymore but it seems like I still did." I said.

Yeonjun still hugged my shoulders. I felt his breath next to my shoulder and his smell was comforting. It felt like home.

"And he did it with my enemy! I don't understand what I did wrong, why would he do that? I just don't understand that Yeonjun, why?" The tears flooded out of my eyes.

He sighed and stopped hugging me. Without his arm it was cold. He walked in front of me and grabbed my hands.

"Yuna, I know that a break up is hard but you shouldn't question yourself what you did wrong, because you didn't do anything wrong, it was only him." Yeonjun looked me into the eyes.

"If I would have been a good girlfriend and not an idiot for letting him doing his thing, or leaving him alone while he had a hard time with his business or being completely sucked in destroying Jinwoo. Everything is my fault." I felt so bad.

Yeonjun suddenly pulled me up and towed me out of the kitchen.

"Stop Yeonjun, I can't do anything right now. Just let me suffer until I die from a heart attack." I said without thinking.

I suddenly was pushed again a wall.

"Listen closely Yuna, I will show you what kind of boyfriend you have and then we will do something what will make you feel better." Yeonjun was serious.

His eyes were burning in anger; I only could nod.

He towed me further until we stood in front of a room. The male opened the door without knocking and I saw a lot of displays in the room. Between all of this was Kai being startled by us.

"Yeonjun! I told you to knock before entering this room!" He whined.

I saw that he was watching a kid's show on his laptop.