treizeci

!! VIOLENCE!!

3rd POV

The gunshot ran through anyone's ears and nobody could move a muscle. They didn't know who was being shot neither did they know who shot.

There was suddenly a chaos but everyone stopped when Soobin fell down to the ground.

All of his brothers rushed to his side and Beomgyu didn't even notice that his girl got out of his arms. Holding Soobin's hand he started to cry.

Their leader's eyes were closed and they barely could hear him breathe.

"Soobin, don't you dare to leave us." Taehyun was sobbing.

His eyes were bloodshot red and his nose was running; his bloody hands were trembling in fear. Yeonjun held the younger one not being able to do something.

Kai on the other side felt pure anger. His teary eyes were blurring his vision and he only could scream in pain.

"I'm here." Soobin's voice was thin.

There was no power behind it.

The doctor kneeled down to him and checked the pulse of the weak male. Soobin had cold sweat on his forehead and shaky hands.

"Do something! He can't die!" Beomgyu yelled.

Tears were streaming down his cheeks and he only could watch Soobin's small movements twitching in pain.

"He needs a blood transfusion!" Doyoung yelled.

That was the second they heard another shot.

While they were rushing to Soobin, Yuna slowly got up. Grabbing the knife of Beomgyu she got closer to Jungwoo.

The blonde male was panting as she saw that he was also being injured. A huge cut was covering his chest area and blood was streaming out of it.

"Stop that nonsense!" Yuna said.

She could hear the whimpers of the boys behind her and her heart ached seeing them like this. She never wanted them to suffer because of her.

"This is mine! They can't just burst in and kill half of my men just because they want to save you!" He answered.

Being disgusted by him she grabbed the knife harder in her hand.

"All of this is mine you idiot. You don't own anything in here. All of these medicaments are mine, all of the objects, every fucking stone is mine." She got closer with every word.

Jungwoo was eyeing her getting closer but he didn't see the threat behind her back.

The gun in his hand was swinging back and forth. The feeling of shooting the leader of TXT filled him up with satisfaction.

"Everyone always underestimated me, but this is now the time to shine for me. I'm the main character in this family not you. Your dumb mother fell victim to her own plans." He laughed crazily.

His eye was twitching and his tilted head made him even creepier.

"What do you mean?" Yuna was only a metre away from her brother.

"She's drugged by her own medicaments. Do you really think my father did that to her? She did it herself since she couldn't stand being depressed. Knowing that you killed the lover her life made her crazy. Remember the day she met my father? She told him to treat you like a piece of shit." His tone was pure evil.

Yuna's eyes widened and she trembled.

Jungwoo's gun was now pointing at Yuna's stomach. In that second she pulled up her knife against the throat of Jungwoo.

"Don't you dare to say crap about my mother." She scoffed.

Her brother was eyeing her watching her next step.

"I really don't want to kill you; you would be such a great test object." His smile was wicked.

Yuna suddenly heard the crying Beomgyu behind her and before Jungwoo could react she slashed the knife through his throat.

His blood splattered her face when he yelped for air.

Within a moment Jungwoo pulled the trigger of his gun.

The shot echoed through Yuna's ears when she sank to the ground.

Turning around for a second they saw how Yuna fell down to the ground, parallel with Jungwoo.

"Yuna!" Beomgyu screamed.

His heart hurt from the sight in front of him. He couldn't handle losing his brother and the love of his life at the same time.

"Beomgyu..." Soobin whispered.

The black haired male fastly turned his head around again, when he saw how Yeonjun walked closer to Yuna.

"Yes, Soobin? Please stay strong, we need you." His voice was hoarse.

"Take care of her." His voice got weaker with every syllable.

"You won't leave us!" Taehyun yelled.

Doyoung suddenly lifted the tall boy up and ran to a room. The boys followed him without saying something; Beomgyu didn't let go off the hand of his friend.

He eyed Yeonjun holding Yuna, but he couldn't concentrate well. Taehyun and Kai were walking behind him sobbing like crazy.

"Do you know what his blood type is?" Doyoung asked him.

Before Beomgyu could react Taehyun answered the doctor saying that Soobin was type A.

"I will transfer him blood now and one of our medicaments. I don't know if it will work, but I don't have another chance." His voice trembled.

Beomgyu looked up and then at his brothers, they only could stare at the doctor but they didn't want to lose him.

"Do what you need to do, just save him, I beg you." Beomgyu's voice was a whisper.

In this second Yeonjun walked in with a bleeding Yuna. She held her stomach and her face was as pale as Soobin's.

The blue haired male laid Yuna next to Soobin and saw how Yuna grabbed the hand of Soobin.

"He can't die Doyoung, you need to save him. He will lead the Kim-family after Jungwoo." Her voice was as thin as possible.

The doctor was obviously overstrained with both victims.

Before he could do anything Yeonjun pushed him to the side to look for the blood bottles. Within a few seconds he found it.

"Hold him back; he took the blood bottles of type B out." Yeonjun demanded.

It didn't take a second until Taehyun held the taller male. Pressing a gun against his head he knew that the male in his grip wouldn't have a chance.

"Kai please make an access to the veins of Soobin and Yuna." Kai did what Yeonjun told him and within a few seconds the blood was running into Soobin's wound.

Yeonjun did the same thing to Yuna, who was by consciousness in contrast to Soobin.

The girl weakly looked up and smiled at the boys.

"Thank you for saving me. You deserve anything in this world." She suddenly coughed blood.

Beomgyu sobbed even harder when he saw how both of his closest persons suffered.

He hoped that everything would turn out fine.

Everyone was hoping for a happy end.

The last chapter :(( The epilogue is left~
°JK°