douăzeci și nouă

3rd POV

Soobin slowly walked up the stairs only to be greeted by screaming people.

"Jaemin is down! Be careful someone traitored us! There are various enemies here, be careful." It was a familiar voice but he couldn't distinguish.

His thigh was slowly starting to get numb and he heard the rustling of the arms of the Kim guards.

The leader pressed him against the wall to stay in the shadow and he only saw how four men walked past him without them noticing him.

When there were no noises Soobin looked around the corner to check everything. Nobody was there and he got to the left side to come into the hallway.

Silently walking he reached a big door. It was password secured and he damned YangYang for hacking Kai's system.

"What should I do?" He mumbled.

Hearing noises behind him he jumped up to hold himself on the stairs. He hissed in pain when he used his strength to hold the stairs.

Soobin was hanging on the stairs like Spiderman and he knew he wouldn't be able to stay there long. He looked to the hallway to look who was coming this way.

"How can we contact Soobin?" A voice said.

The leader's eyes lit up when he heard the voice.

Letting go off the stairs he landed on his feet only to get a stinging pain in his thigh. Looking down he saw how the blood stained through his pants again. Blood was dripping on the ground.

"First of all we need to find Yuna, she's the first priority. Soobin can take care of himself." Beomgyu said.

Suddenly they stopped when they turned around the corner.

"Soobin!" Yeonjun ran to his brother.

"We need a password to come into there." He bluntly said.

Didn't minding Yeonjun next to him he straight looked at their hacker. The young boy only nodded and walked to the board.

After some tipping they heard a light click and the door opened.

"How could you do that so fast?" Soobin was surprised.

Before the youngest could answer they heard loud yelling.

"They are at the clinical tract! Get them dead or alive!" The voice yelled.

Without waiting a second they got inside the other hallway closing the door behind them.

"We will stay here! Search for Yuna and then we will flee!" Yeonjun said.

He nodded at Taehyun and the boy wiped the blood out of his face. He had a slightly smirk on and somehow he enjoyed the mission.

For him it was enjoyable to see the enemies dying.

He never thought of it as false, after running into this world his feelings became indifferent about some things, but in this moment he could care less.

They were on the wrong side, they had their chance.

Beomgyu, Kai and Soobin were now on their way through the stations only to see some of their old friends again.

"Isn't that Wooyoung?" Kai suddenly stopped.

He froze when he saw the familiar face lying there unconscious. There was nobody by his side and Kai slowly got closer to him, but Soobin towed him back.

"We don't have time for that!"

But Kai could get the grip of Soobin off and walked to the room. Beomgyu and Soobin looked at each other and walked further.