șase

Yuna P.O.V

In the second I told him my choice I felt somehow relieved. The grip on my hands started to get lighter and my breathing was going back to normal.

"Welcome to my team, Kim Yuna." He said.

I sat up and eyed him. He had brown hair, hazelnut eyes and pouty lips. If his eyes wouldn't twinkle like that he would look really cute, but his gaze was just pure fierce.

"Who's your team? What is your name?" I said out loud.

He chuckled and stood up.

"You will know soon Yuna, but first of all get a bath. Kai will give you some clothes and then we will see further. You stink little girl." He just left the room without waiting for my reply.

Taken aback I realized that I really must smell after over a day lying there. Soon after Kai entered my room and he looked down on the ground.

He had sweatpants and a white big shirt in his hands.

"For you, the bathroom is directly behind you and there is everything you need. Ring the bell next to the door if you're ready." Kai said without looking at me.

When he wanted to go out of the room the guilt conscience ate me up.

"Kai, I'm sorry for my outburst earlier. I'm just scared that I won't see my loved ones again." Kai stopped walking, but he didn't turn around.

"You must understand me, please."

I heard him sighing but he still left the room without answering me. I also sighed and slightly moved my feet, from the long lying down my muscles felt tired as hell. Carefully I stood up and took the clothes what Kai brought me.

When I entered the bathroom I couldn't believe the sight. Everything was out of marble and looked so expensive. Where the hell am I?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The shower felt good and the muscle pain was gone in my whole body. I deeply breathed in when I reached the door. I tried to open it but it was locked. The small black button next to it looked simply and after a little discussion with myself I pressed it.

Soon after that the door opened and the scary boy with the black hair stood in front of me.

"Follow me." He didn't say more and I couldn't answer.

Instead I just followed him and looked around. The walls were full of paintings and I swear that I even saw a Picasso hanging there.

We walked quite for a long time until the black haired boy suddenly stopped. We stood in front of a black wooden door. It looked old and classic but it still fitted the clean style of the hallway.

The door opened without a doing from the door.

"Ah I see all of us are here now. Sit down Yuna." The brown hair dude from earlier said.

The interior of room was mostly in black but behind the desk there was a huge window and I could see that it was dawn outside.

How long did I stay here now?

I sat down on one of the black armchair. I saw Kai sitting on another one, the grey haired one leaned against the desk where the brown hair boy sat. The black haired leaned against the wall and then I saw another unfamiliar face. He also had brownish hair but I couldn't see it well since he was inside a dark corner.

I shivered with the whole foreign person in this room.

"Can someone now tell me what I am doing here? I think I deserve an explanation." I crossed the arm in front of my chest.