optsprezece

Yuna POV

When I heard the familiar voice tears started to fall again off my eyes, while I saw a boy running towards me. The blonde guy fastly hugged me and the syringe I hid pressed against my body.

"Renjun, everything is alright." I calmly said.

"Nothing is alright, these idiots kidnapped you! Finally you're back with us." He slung his arm around my waist.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable under his touch but I tried to remain calm.

"I will call the others to cheer your home coming." We fastly walked closer to the mansion.

My body felt stiff when I got closer to the mansion, since I never walked into there after the death of my father.

Renjun opened the woodened door and I looked back where the car of Taehyun should have stayed but it was gone. I hope Taehyun hid well.

It was warm and cosy inside and the familiar smell made me think of my kid days. I still knew where everything was and I searched for a room where they could have put Beomgyu in.

"Is Jungwoo also here?" I asked.

Renjun looked at me and slowly nodded his head.

"Don't you think we should eat before? It's already getting dark outside." I stopped walking when I saw the blood on the ground.

"What happened here?"

His eyes widened and sweat started to form on his forehead.

"Jeno, didn't I tell you to clean your mess?" Renjun yelled without a warning.

Jeno sprinted towards us and when he saw me he also hugged me.

"Oh my god we were so worried!" The male fastly let go off me.

His eyes went down my body and then he noticed that something was off.

"Why do you wear a fighting suit?" He raised an eyebrow.

I looked at him and then at Renjun.

"I'm not here to talk to you, I would love to but I don't have any time for this. I guess Jungwoo is upstairs in dad's office?" I said without any emotions.

The tears inside me were dried up and I was ready for revenge.

"You can't go Yuna, he won't be happy to see you and you know how mad he can get." Renjun carefully said.

The blonde tried to get my wrist but I slapped his hand away.

"I don't care at all, he's my brother, and he would never hurt me."

Their eyes widened and they suddenly nodded. I could see in my canthus that a boy was nearing from the right side so I ducked and started to run left.

"Stop that Yuna, we are your family!" Haechan yelled.

I ran to the stairs and heard that all three of them chased behind me. I searched for my gun but I couldn't find it. Renjun must have taken it when he hugged me.

I should pay more attention.

My knee still hurt a bit but the painkiller lessened it so I could concentrate on running. At the top of the stairs I ran right straight to the bureau of Jungwoo.

"Please, stay with us, what's wrong?" Renjun now yelled.

My hear t ached when I heard him pleading.

I wish everything of this would be over, but it seemed like it won't have an end in the next time.

Working against my own family hurt me but in the short time I know TXT they became like my second family.