douăzeci și șase

3rd POV

Yuna left with her brother and a second after they were out of the boy's sight. Soobin was about to storm to the car. He needs to stop him.

"Stop, you can't be that obvious. He will notice that we're following him." Yeonjun said.

He held the arm of the leader back.

"We will lose their track if we won't follow them!" Soobin yelled back.

Kai only rolled his eyes and pointed at his watch. He tipped at it and a sort of holograph popped up. The boys eyes were fixed on it and it seemed like Soobin was about to understand.

"You planted a GPS into her when you put the jammer into her?" The tallest eyes widened.

Yeonjun nodded and pointed inwards.

"We will see her location, but we also will get some information of her body condition. Kai tested the chip on her, since he didn't want to put it in us." He continued.

Kai fastly walked forwards to get out of the questioning gaze of Soobin and Beomgyu.

"So we will see if they do something? I mean if they hurt her in any kind of way?" Beomgyu asked.

Yeonjun slowly nodded even though he hoped Kai would answer since he was the inventor of the chip. Taehyun was catching up with Kai and stopped him in walking.

"Kai please tell us more about it. Maybe we all could implant us these chips?" The smallest said.

The male just closed his eyes and shook his head. He shook of the hand of Taehyun and just sighed while turning around to his members.

"It probably won't be a good idea to implant us these chips. Enemies may be able to track us and then we're lost." Kai stuttered.

Soobin raised his eyebrow and folded his arms.

"And now tell us the truth."

The youngest looked at the ground and played with his hands. He seemingly was nervous and was afraid of the reaction of his members.

"The chip can also control the emotions of the person. I mean the chip can see what this person is feeling and can also make that the person has a special mood. It also can kill the person if I would programme it like it." He dropped the truth.

There was a silence after he said that.

"Why did you evolve them? I mean for what sense? And why did you plant it into Yuna?" Beomgyu said.

The black haired looked into the eyes of the youngster and tried to find the answers he craved for.

"I thought she might not cooperate with us and I thought I would be able to control her. I didn't want us to lose again. I won't be able to handle more loss." A tear dropped down.

Yeonjun came up to Kai and hugged him tight.

"We won't lose again. We've grown so much now and now we're right in front of the target." The blue haired said.

The boy just sighed and nodded at the words of the older one.

"I'm sorry for not telling you guys. I thought you would be mad at me." He still looked down.

Kai heard that his members came closer and suddenly he felt a real tight hug by all of them.

"We would never be mad at you Kai, don't forget that." Soobin smiled.

The smile reached his eyes and all of them felt better suddenly. They felt easier than before but they couldn't decide why they did.

When the let go off Kai one question was in the boys mind.