Chapter 2

Avneet's POV

My concentration was on Siddharth's clenched fists!! Shit! I am gone! 

"Avu, answer me girl!" She pulls me and directly on the table in front of Flying crusaders! Nothing can be more worse than sitting directly in front of the leader!! I breathe in and out. Relax Avu Relax! 

"What were you asking me?" I turn to Anu.

"Siddharth dear! what are you doing here?" I turn to see some lady who comes in. Why does everyone have to only check out Siddharth? There are so many cute boys out there though there is no one who can compete with him! 

"I am in detention, Mrs. Tiara!" My attention drifts to him as he rolls his eyes out of annoyance of being in detention. Doesnt he deserve it? He certainly does! That was what I was feeling in the parade! 

"Ohh dear, no need to call me by my full name just call me Tia in short!" she curles her hair and bats her eyelashes. Flirty! Gosh! she is a teacher and she is flirting with a hot person who is half her age. 

"Tia, what books can I read here?" Bhavy asks her and earns a glare from Tiara.

"Mrs. Tiara that is my name, and books since you are not in detention, help me in arranging the books and Siddharth why are you in detention?" Okay! so she is perfectly one sided and her attention is on Siddharth. 

"Some idiot! who let a leaked pen on my book and spoiled my homework and our chemistry teacher thought I am the one who did it purposely, and gave me detention!" He looks at me from the corner of his eyes and I pretend as if 'So sad it shouldnt have happened to him'.

"Aww dear! Sorry, but just enjoy and chill out!! Do whatever you want and you boy come help me!" She walks away giving a wink to Siddharth who in return blushes! What is the need to blush in that?

"I guess, I have to help in this one now! So bye girls and please finish faster!" Bhavesh goes to the librarian with a sulking face.

"Yaa now say, why are you in detention?" All faces turn towards me. 

"Where is Av...Lav what is that bitch's name?" We all turn towards the front door to find a fuming Damini and her friend there.  

"The day was good! I didnt see her and here she comes to just ruin my mood with her bitchy voice!" I turn around to see one of the girls leaning on Siddharth with an irritated face. Weirdly! the whole group looks irritated and so did Anu. I want her to get out without making a noise as I know she is here for me

"Avneet Aggarwal, Dami and can you stop stressing out? You know stress lines will damage your face!" Her friend Lav, I guess that is her name.

"Yaa! who is that?" she turns her head towards her and I see everyone's face look at me. Aahna Advani? Aashna Ambani? Akanksha Apte? Which name suits me better? I am not Avneet Aggarwal! Am I? I am pulled out of my chain of thoughts when I see the lady herself in front of me.

"Were you the one who wrote that on my car?" She holds my hand and digged her nails in my skin. Hell! they hurt as she has long nails. 

"Who are you?" I have to fight for myself as she can't do that to me. I think I have made an enemy when I wasnt supposed to!!!!! Life is great and very  desirable! isnt it?

"I love answers in the 'yes' or 'no' form!" She grips my hand tightly thinking I will speak what she wants but I am Avneet ka...Aggarwal. I wont be in her grip

"Ohh wow! But the thing is, I am not here to pleasure you that I will do what you love!" She looked at me in shock and tried to speak something but was left speechless. I could hear giggles from back from the flying crusaders.