Chapter 13

Riyaz Aly as Riyaz Shaikh urff Babe 

Quote of the day

Life is short, and if we enjoy every moment of every day, then we will be happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way.

Anyways let us continue....

Flashback

"Finally the start of our first year, and you wont believe new people are enrolled in our school, and from them eights are boys and the rest are girls! Eight boys, Wow!! I want to see who are cute and then we both rank them as usual, Ohh not to forget we have to rank the girls also...I am so excited..." and she wont stop. By the way, we are sitting in the canteen, and Krupz is so excited.

I would be excited as together we do many things when newbies come but today I am not. I am moody, well you can not blame a girl during her monthly cycles. Can you?

"What happened Avni?" Krupa asks me. She is my bestfriend since our diaper days and knows all the secrets of my life. 

"Second day! and you wont believe it is a monday, I mean seriously, how ruthless is life to me?" I face palm myself. I am having Chamomile tea. Ewww, Mom believes that this helps reduce my stomach ache and make me relieved but she does not know she is frustating my taste buds.

"Damn men!! this Pizza is highly tasty!" I turn around to see a fairly white guy. I see his rounded face, slightly lighter than ivory with a rose coloured tint to his cheeks. His small grey eyes that were lively, warm, and sparkled with bliss when he smiled. His pink lips that had a wide grin. Ohh so he is a newbie, probably on of those boys krups told me about.

I look at his pizza. Pineapple on pizza, he is liking this pizza. This is so cringy, How can you love pineapple on pizza? 

"You just love pineapple on pizza, and nothing else, not even extra cheese" That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life. He is super duper weird

Dont tell him anything..control yourself for five minutes until the bell rings declaring the start of another period

1 second...

20 seconds...

40 seconds...

1 minute...

1.5 minute...

"Ewww!! How do you love that?" Sorry!! but it was too hard to control "You are an alien, How do you just love that and nothing else on pizza? You know what! you are just wasting Oxygen!!"

"And you are drinking tea during lunch, it is not like you are giving pride to the oxygen, you are also wasting it more than me?" His features were not going unoticed me and I hate to say he is kinda cute

"Dont try to act so smart understood?" I gave him a warning tone

"I am not acting smart, but if I love pineapples on pizza, what is your problem?" He said with a confused face

"Avni, leave it nah!" Krups tells me and I think I should leave it.

I start going when I notice, the guy rolling his eyes on ME. How dare he?

I had never punched anyone before, so I was incredibly suprised at the pain that blazed up my arm as my fist connected with his nose. His nose started snoozing blood and it was actually a lot. I felt bad, it was too hard but it was worth it.

"Ouch!"  He scream in pain and I winced as if it hurt me.

"I never came looking for a fight. I am a pacifist by nature, but no-one stands back and watches their ego being injured unless they are a defective moron. I'm not. So hands are up, I see you there, coward, analyzing your next move. I hear your devil tongue and my art is greater. So come and fight me asshole!!" I say loudly and suddenly I have no idea why I feel I am the next Jackie chan