Chapter 12

Quote of the day

Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time... It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other

Avneet's POV

His back facing me but what can I say is, he is wearing...Black denim jeans...white t-shirt...white shoes...Nice fashion sense

"It was me, remember me...," a familiar voice asks me.

Like in dramatic Indian serials, he turns his head...pink lips...grey eyes...

Beep beep

Has it ever happened when you are having an amazing dream and your alarm that is jealous with the relationship of you and your bed, becomes a gentleman, and interferes everything? Well that just happened. However, that guy he seemed familiar to me. Who cares?

Today is the carnival day, I have never attended a carnival but I always wanted to and ta-daa I am going to one today with my hazel eyed guy being my ride for today.

"You woke up?" I turn around to see Anu.

"Yes!" I got off bed and we hugged each other. What a perfect way to start the morning...but will be better if I see my hazel eyed guy in the morning and that too right now.

"Am I missing something?" Jann enters

"Yes! A morning hug" I tell her and she pouts but runs and joins as in it.

"Today is the carnival, who is excited?" Anu asks

"Kindly ask, who is not excited?" Vaish enters "Because everyone wants to go in there!"

"Amm, I am not coming...because I am not that much into carnivals!" My eyes pop out hearing that from Anu.

"Okay! Do not come! Avu...mind if we use your clothes for today?" Jann asks...what is up with her being so normal, I thought she would plead

"Yes, I do mind!" I say sarcastically

"I don't care Avu, I am yet taking them!" she chuckled. This incident somehow reminds me of Krupa and her cute antics

"OMGGGG!!!!!" I am interrupted from my sleep with some familiar voice.

"Krupzy, you here early morning?" I rub my eyes to familiarize with the surrounding.

"Early morning? Come on 7:30 isnt early!" 7:30 isnt early that too on a Sunday. "Anyways babe, look at this!" She squeals again

"What?" I try to wake up when I cant. I look up to see a huge pile of clothes on my poor stomach. I look at my wardrobe...Holy shit! There is not even a single cloth in it.

"Oops sorry! I was just finding myself something to wear and I found this!" She holds up my NEW and FAVORITE crop top with black ripped jeans

"That is mine! You can wear something else," I shout on her

"Listen, what is yours is mine but what is mine is not yours, but something better for you, he followed us and you should thank me due to me you were able to get a follow from him and that is because of the amazing videos I produce for you" She squeals again.

He followed us? By us she means our krupneet account and by he...OMG! This cannot be happening. Ohh Holy mother of Cow!

"Help me from this mess!" I point at the burden on my stomach...shit! I will have to arrange all again!

After Krupa removes all the clothes, I feel free, I snatch the phone, and this is not a dream. I do my little happy dance. He followed me or us