Chapter 15

Siddharth's POV

We walked into the park. It was day time, so the population was less. Avneet's hand was in mine. She was the best thing that happened to me ever. I will protect her no matter what! I won't let Advait touch her or do anything.

We sat down on the swings, opposite each other. We had an awkward silence. Another thing that was so weird is, Riyaz is her ex, Like Riyaz Sheikh, Faisu's brother.

"So why don't you start?" She asked me with nervous all over her face.

I nodded my head. Taking a deep breath, I started my story...

"As usual, Flying crusaders was the most popular gang here. But we were not bad, we were forced to become bad. One thing which will shock you is, me and Advait were in very good terms. we were good friends and he was a part of flying crusaders. I know you are shocked Angel. Reem, Sumedh' s sister and my crush. She was pretty and the most innocent of all. She was ever talkative, she was a complete chatterbox. She can talk forever and never get tired. 

She was also too emotional. She would cry for small things. But what attracted me the most were her bubbly cheeks, that would make her chubby when she smiled and they would grow when she was angry. She looked kind of cute. But one day, I planned to propose her but that day turned into a nightmare for me and Sumedh. Advait became her nightmare"

FLASHBACK THROUGH SIDD'S POV

It is her birthday. Finally I will propose her. I took her out to her favorite park. It was the first time, I had a crush. she was my first crush and it would be hard proposing her. I wrote all in a paper and a rose.

She was just talking and talking. I smiled seeing her. 

"Rimi, want to have something?" I asked her

"Yes Siddharth, I am so hungry!!! You know I have all types of animals in my stomach, right now. Kangaroo, Rats, Butterflies...But sidd, I dont understand why people say they have butterflies in the stomach. Butterflies are so pretty. But then when they say 'I have butterflies in my stomach', it seems they have eaten the butterflies. Ewww!!!...." As I said reem cannot stop speaking. I put the rose I had in between her mouth, leaving her shocked.

"Rimi, I will bring you ice cream, and p...please read this!" I handed the letter and left from there tp get her ice cream.

I brought ice cream and looked for her until I accidentally stepped on something. I looked down as my eyes teared. The ice cream in my hands fell down as I bent down to see my letter tore in pieces and the rose petals removed. I was rejected. It kind of hurt me, I never expected Reem to do this. But it is okay, if she wants this then let it be.

I sat on one of the benches, with a sad sulking face. Seconds passed, Minutes passed, Hours passed, and I didnt realize until Jann came to me and that too she brought me out of my trance that too with a slap

"Jann!! Why did you slap me?" I looked at her angrily. her eyes were red. It seemed she cried a lot.

"Siddharth! you were with reem, you were supposed to take care of her!!" Jannat said wiping her tear. I looked at her confused. I forgot to know where she went but I supposed she was okay.

"W...what happened?" I hugged her but she moved from my hug.

"A...Advait, that bastard raped her!!! You were with her but no you didnt care and see what he did to her! She is broken" Jannat fell down crying. I patted her back

"Jannat go home, I will come in a while!" I took her to her car and saw Vaishnavi looking for some one. She turned and saw me. She opened her mouth to speak but shut up and hugged Jannat