Epilogue

(10 years later)

Avneet's POV

"Aarav, get into the damnnn house!" I hear my husband shouting on top of his damn voice. He was irritated. I came there and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Aaru, babe come back!" And in a second, Aarav Nigam came running into the house. Siddharth huffed as I laughed.

Aarav was a total copy of Siddharth. The same eyes, nose and everything. He was my first son, and he is going to turn three. I have another daughter, just born a few months ago. Her name is Amyra. Our small family of 4 is the only thing I want.

I see Aarav becoming the bad boy, following sidd's foot steps but let's leave the fact he hardly listens to Sidd. He is a Mumma's boy. Amyra also had many features like Sidd, but what makes her my daughter is that she sleeps like me. No DNA test needed.

We live in a simple suburban house. Its simple and beautiful. I walk into a frame of me and sidd on our wedding day. Three years ago when we decided to marry. It was too early but I was pregnant hence had to rush. We did a Christian wedding cause there was no time for an Indian wedding in addition my mood swings were at the utmost level.

Sidd carried Aarav to the bathroom. They will both come wet. Aarav is too notorious. Sidd calls me his copy by behavior wise. 

I turn to the kitchen as the huge frame of flying crusaders come.

Time flew and we all got settled.

Abhi Bhaiya and Vaishnavi got married last year. Full on grand Indian style. I know Abhi bhaiya is elder but well we forgot to use protection, hormonal us. Reem and Jai got married and they have boy twins, Akash and Alok. Bismita and Sumedh got married as well. Yes we almost had 3 weddings in a year. Bismita is due in a month. It's surely going to be a girl.

Dev and Anu still don't have plans on getting married. They are working and are in a live in relationship. Bhavesh flew to USA, to his dream girl, Pahal. They look quite cute. Everything is going good. Its been ages since we all met and caught up on each other.

Jannat planned on being single. Her and Riya did not work out sadly. Yes, you heard it right and she is adopting kiddos. She is a well known fashion designer.

I went to the kitchen as I planned to make the evening sandwiches for my food monsters. A pair of wet hands slid down my waist. It didnt take a while for me to realize whose they were. I would recognise them anywhere.

"You are making me wet!" I exclaimed

"That's what I love the most!" I could feel him smirk against my skin.

"F*ck you!" I mumbled only for him to hear. Don't want my kids spoiled early age.

"Are you insulting me, or is that something on your to do list?" He wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Both!" I smiled naughtily. He carried me to the room as he threw me on bed. All this years but we could never get enough of each other.

"MUMMMYYYYYYYYY, I AM HUNGRYYYYYY!" we both groaned. Only at this moments I wonder why he had kids. Sidd got off me huffing and hurling curses under his breath. I laughed as we went down.

Carrying Aarav, I took him to the kitchen and made his sandwiches.

Just then the bell rang.

"OMG! it must be Nisha!" Aarav exclaimed. I did not even run behind him. Nisha, his bff and I think my son is in love with him. Oh incase you don't know Nisha, she is Lavanya and Damini's daughter. Yes, they married and adopted a daughter. I am wondering what if Nisha turs out lesbian, what will happen to my poor son.

"Where are you lost?" Siddharth's hand snapped me out of my thoughts.

"He went to meet Nisha!" I sighed.

"Don't sweat it. He went, won't come back for long." I sensed the naughty thoughts floating. I gave him a deep long kiss, and for the 2nd time I was carried to my bedroom. The door was locked and as we initiated, we heard a cry.

Amyra.

"Why did we have kids?" He said lying on the bed near me adjusting his boner. 

"Cause you could not keep your junior in your pants!" I rolled my eyes.

"or maybe cause you could not stop yourself from spreading legs for me!" He fired back.

"Touché!" I got up and left him to go to Amyra. 

 Although she was Siddharth's little devil, but she loved her mumma, or maybe she just loved me cause I gave her food. Who knows what goes in the brain of little kids?

I took her to mine and sidd's room. 

Surprise....

Both Sidd and Aarav were asleep. Aarav lying on Sidd dead asleep. I walked to them and kissed them on their forehead.

Placing Amyra between us and rocking her to sleep. I lied down with my most precious people on Earth as sleep took over me.

FINISHEDDDDDDD......

*drum rollls*

WOHOOOOOOOOO

Do like, comment, share and subscribe