Chapter 3

Everyone's outfit👆👆

Avneet's P.O.V

2 hours...120 minutes...7200 seconds...for me to get ready! I cant find a dress and my parents planned to go out today! Blue? White? Green? Purple? and finally I find it! A light blue denim jeans and shirt! Tie my hair in a pony and my blue flat gladiator sandals. Parfait!

I hear the bell ring! Mom and Dad are out, they possibly couldnt come so early and We yet have more than an hour so Anu and Bhavy, Nope! not so early! What if h he is t there? No, he cant find me that fast! Should I call mom? But h he can c come in. I rather deal with him. He is scared of ghosts nah that is what Agent Pranjal told me. I will give him a taste of his own medicine. I look around and see around my room. Powder!! yes, I can throw it in his eyes and then kick his balls and before that I must look like a ghost. I pull my hair in front of me and walk until the door trying my best not to hit anything and finally reach the door. Breathe in! Breathe out! You can do it Avneet!! I slowly open the door. and ready to throw the powder in eyes when...

"Omg!!! Anu, Avu lives with ghosts!!! Runnnnnn!!" Anu? Bhavu? What are they doing here? this early or am I just late?

I bring my hair to it is right position. Shit! what will I answer them?

"Avu? You like this,? are you fine?" Anu didnt even look a bit in shock. Bhavy was behind Anu and he slowly peeked and looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Yaa, actually my parents werent home! and My parents werent in and nor were they coming in early neither did you inform so I thought he was, I mean some robbers were planning on robbing my house so I planned a trap for them!" I look at my two friends one who was trying to analyse what I said and the other who was yet hiding behind. That is when I realise none of them were ready then why are they already here to pick me?

"Okay! Never mind, can we come in? and we all get ready together?" Oops! I was yet standing on the door blocking their pathway. I moved from the door as both entered and were looking around. I closed the door and came to them.

"I am ready, Anu you can get ready in my room and Bhavy you can use the guest room!" I walk to the stair case waiting for both to follow me.

"You are not ready!! Please dont tell me! you are planning to go in these clothes and if you are let us get changed!" I check out myself and I look perfect. "We are going to a party and not grocery shopping that you are wearing so formal! Come on, Let us get you a new outfit to change into!" She drags me towards my room like she will find it and she found it!

She enters my room examines it and I am standing on the door looking at her. She checks around and goes to my wardrobe and starts checking. I wonder if Bhavy found the guest room or he ran away thinking I am a ghost!

"Avu, this is your room, why do you have to knock?" Ohh shit! Yes this is my house and my room. Why am I acting like an outsider. I enter my room and Anu turns showing me three dresses. I keep the powder on my dressing table and I think all dresses look same. Anu hands me the dresses.

"Inky pinky ponky, Father had a donkey, Donkey died, father cried, Inky pinky ponky. Perfect! this dress!" She takes one of the dress and gives me. I look at the dress as she goes in to change. Matching shoes and jewellery, I have to find. Wait! why are these guys here? I will ask them! They could have come from home and gotten ready. 

"I am ready!" Anu comes out and cant express how beautiful she looks! Any guy can go flat on her but not Tejas as I dont want him to misuse her and she be heartbroken.

"Omg!!! I can tell you what your Teju will say today 'If people say that nothing lasts forever, then let me be your "Nothing"" She chuckled hearing my words!