Chapter 23

Last chapter wohoooooo, but it will be a bit violent, but I guess it is worth it

Avneet's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, and Deja vu hit me. The past was repeating itself, again I was in darkness, but then this time, I was tied with ropes on my hand tightly which was surely gonna make marks in my hands, there was no source of light, just darkness.

"Is anyone here?" I asked slowly wondering where the other gang members were, but I guess I was alone, Nothing could be heard apart from me breathing which would stop in a while. I am totally sure about my death now, I can't run away or neither I have anyone to support me. I have lost myself physically and mentally.

The door opened with a creak sound to reveal my murderer....Advait

(A/N: Siddharth and Avneet are in 2 different regions totally far from each other)

Siddharth's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to a bit of water sprinkled on my face. The sight was blur, but I could easily know that the person was Jai. I slowly sat down as my head rotated like a fidget spinner. Touching my head, I felt a hard type of cloth, it was a bandage, and slowly all events started. Rey mixed something, every one fell down, then I was hit, and then Rey removed his disguise and Blood bastard Advait came out. 

I am not going to leave him, if he freaking does anything to my Angel! I breathe in and out to calm myself.

"How are we supposed to find her?" Riyaz asked Jai. I looked at Jai, who shaked his vigorously. Everyone was confused. There were sirens heard from nearby, and it distanced and the vehicles stopped right nearby the library, we all looked at each other confused. The cops came in and started arresting us.

"Why are you arresting us?" I asked trying to move away so I could not be captured.

"We have a warrant against you, for trying to invade here and vandalizing it!" We all looked shocked at each other, and guess who did it, Advait! We all gave up us the cops were twice more than that.

We were than taken to the cellar, and put inside or rather tied. We men were in one cellar, and the girls in another.

"Can I please make a call to my father?" Jannat asked, and the officer shaked his head. We had to leave but here it might take long. My patience was getting low and concern was more, I wonder how she was.

"Please!" Jannat said a bit more seductively. The officer thought for a while, and gave her the phone. She dialed her father, and they talked for a while. She then handed me the phone, and I dialed Doctor Akanksha as soon as possible.

She picked it up, and I described her the situation, she promised me, that she will take care about Avneet and find her where abouts. We returned the phone as we sat back to out place.

"We will be removed in a while, the lawyer is coming" Jann said and we nodded.

"Akanksha is getting details of Avneet, once we get out of here, we rush there!" Everyone nodded apart from Jai and Riyaz.

"Akanksha is a doctor but more of a spy, she is the one through her sources, got us to Avneet, she is Bismita's cousin!" Both nodded to my information.

Some time passed by and we all were restless. Walking into that small prison, until some one came, He nodded his head to Jannat and moved to the officer. We all stood on the grill, waiting to get out.

"The property is after Jannat Deshmukh so whatever happens there is none of your concern!" The lawyer spoke showing some papers.

"But that does not allow them to fire bullets?" The officer replied.