Chapter 21

I went towards the voice which was coming from Jai's room. I went towards him, and him and Riyaz were fighting. I walked towards them, as they were blabbering in their own language.

"Guys, what is wrong?" I asked them as I sat on their king size bed. They continued blabbering despite me shouting. I had a feeling of going and banging my head somewhere right now. I was sleepy and had no energy but these guys were ful of energy to fight. I scream their name smacking each of their heads as they looked at me with confused eyes.

"Why are you guys fighting?" I asked them lying on their bed but got up, something stinks probably their socks. 

"I want to put Reem's pic here but he wants to put Jann's pic, and we don't want to put in other place as when we will wake up, we will see them first!" Jai said it and again they started fighting over the pic. I started laughing, how stupid could these boys be?

"Guys, make a collage of both, and when you wake up just see them in morning? Simple!" They all thought for a while and they nodded their heads, shouting, 'Muskaan Mapsekar, you are such a genius'. Of course, I know I am, in front of you guys, I am genius. I rolled my eyes and continued lying on the bed

Mapsekar is my surname, and I love it, it totally suits my name, Muskaan. There are some more months, and I am done with high school, and then I am planning to master in maybe fashion designing or architecture. Yes, I am totally good in Art and crafts, unlike other subjects.

7 months later

In University of Oslo, It has been 2 months since I joined the university here, it is pretty fun and not to forget, I love the atmosphere, and the fact that there is No Damini, Lavanya and Advait bitch here. Me and Riyaz stay together, and learn as for Jai, he is working. Currently, it is the favorite time of the day, Lunch.

We both moved to the extremely huge cafeteria and started eating pizza as it was a Friday. we both are currently being anti social to avoid any further issues. 

"By the way, have you heard that there are some new admissions? and people are saying they are the girls and boys are hot!" Riyaz or Rayn told me. I shaked my head not interested.

"Are you bisexual?" I asked him and he shaked his head scrunching his nose. His nose scrunch made me miss Sidd's, the way he would scrunch cutely while sleeping. I wish he was here and we could just enjoy but unfortunately that is not bound to happen.

 We both continued eating when suddenly the cafeteria fell silent and everyone's head moved towards the entrance including mine and Riyaz's, and I want to take my words back, 'I wish he was here and we could just enjoy'. He is actually here. Am I hallucinating? I looked at Riyaz who had the same expression so I am not hallucinating, or is it possible for 2 people to hallucinate together? Nahh, I don't think so.

I ogled at him, he was same, nothing had changed, apart from him having black heads, was he having sleepless nights like me? Together with him was, Anu, Janu, Bisu, Reem, Vaish, Abhi, Sumu and Bhavy. Holy shit! the whole gang shifted here. I slowly gulped and looked towards my food and I just realized, it has a lot of cheese. Tonnes of cheese! My God? this looks amazing and tastes delicious.

"Muskaan, stop acting like nothing has happened, and he is clearly staring at you!" I slowly turned to the entrance and true to Riyaz's words, he was staring at me smirking. The whole gang was looking at me as they made the way towards a table and sat there. I got up from there, Riyaz behind me and we left from the cafeteria. I entered my section as Riyaz entered his. I started taking huge breathe hoping not to have another panic attack. Since I left London, the panic attacks increased.

He was in business and me in Fashion designing. I entered there and sat at the back seat. The bell rang as people started to fill up. The teacher came in with Reem and told her that she could seat anywhere.