Chapter 10

Avneet's POV

Settled in my living room, sitting on the round sofa all facing each other. Everyone has arrived and busy deciding on what movie to watch. 

"Guys, how about we play a game then watching a movie?" I suggest and everyone looks at me.

"Best!! at least you wont fall asleep again!" Anu sighs a relief as I roll my eyes. That movie was hell boring but there is one thing, I really want to know, will ask the girls.

"Perfect! Which game, Rainbow six siege? Pubg? Fortnite? which one?" Tejas asks. I look at all the girls and we all have an urge of beating some one.

"We meant verbally!" Anu blurted out on him. I have a feeling maybe Anu and Tej will be together in future and weirdly it has been long and Tej hasnt dated anyone until now. 

"No!!! We are playing on Ps4!!" Tej says.

Here starts a cute couple fight between the two lovey dovey birds. Just then bro joins Tej. To remind you guys, I am given permission to call Abhishek, Bro. Vaish also joins Anu to support her, then Jannat joins with Anu while Bhavesh joins with Tej. Sumu starts to join Tej while Bisu also joins Anu but Sumu sits down back.

 I felt that weird and Bisu seemed offended. I look at Sidd, who noticed the same thing. For the past time, Bisu is looking at Sumu but he always glares at her and has become a stone heart towards her. And I mean only HER.

"You girls are so annoying, Anu especially you!" Tej announces which makes me come out of my thinking world

"Annoying and her!! You know what, you are an arsehole!" Jann supports Anu

"Arsehole Then you are a dipstick!" Bhavy supports Tej

"WTF!! You are a jerk!" Vaish also comes in the field.

"Jerk! You are a..." All eyes glue to Bro on what he will say. "You are very pretty and gorgeous!"

We all fell into laughter

"So, Ms. Dipstick..." Tej starts

"Ohh Mr. Arsehole! Dont you dare call her that understood!" Anu raises her voice.

"Ms. Annoying...and why are you supporting her? Who is she to you?" Tejas puts his hand on his waist.

"She is my bff!!" Jann says. Anu's eyes light up. It actually makes me feel happy.

"You girls are such dunces!" Sidd exclaims from no where. Did he just call us girls...children who have difficulty in learning things

"Excuse me, you boys are jerks!!!" I shouted at Sidd. Maybe not shouting.

"Avu, there is noone telecasting us, you can shout!! No need to say it in a form of lullaby!" I bit my lip when Vaish said that. I cant shout at my hazel eyed guy

"Shorty!! You look beautiful with your mouth closed!" My cheeks started heating and then I just realised he told me to shut up in short and called me a shorty...what does he think of himself Giant

"Who do you call Shorty? Mr. Underwear!!" Mr. Underwear? What did Jann mean by that.

"Dont call me that!" My hazel eyed guy warns her

"Or you will do what?" Sidd looked away when Jann said that. Well, she moved closer to him and gave him a look that was basically supposed to mean 'Say one more thing and I slit your throat off!'

"Nothing, no need to reveal my secret!" He starts going

"Ohh Avu!! You know at the age of fourteen, Sidd used to have this thing or shall I say he had a passion of collecting underwears of all colors and he would put it as a collection!" I couldnt control my laughter and neither could anyone.