Chapter 5

Avneet's POV

"Anuu!" I run inside room number 123, and see Sumedh and Anu talking. She looked kind of sad and happy. Sumedh was near us but seeing her injury, I ran to hug her. Which kind of friend am I? I wasnt there when she was badly hurt

"Avu, please dont tell me you skipped school for me!" She makes a sad face. How do I explain her what happened? My eyes start watering and that was noticed by Anu who pulled me closer with her hand and signalled me to sit on the chair beside her which I did. She wiped my tear that starts rolling. "Now say what happened?"

"Anu, I r really d didnt d do it, p please d dont j judge me! P please!" I joined my hands in a prayer manner. I made two friends, Anu and Bhavy, Me and Bhavy havent become that much close compared to Anu and she is my first friend, I dont want her to judge me like everyone might be.

"Avu, I know that you are very good and you know what, I trust you! I know you will never lie to me, I know that!" She assures me. I will never lie to her but from the beginning I did lie to her. I hope it get sorted as fast as possible Anu and I promise, I will tell you the first one!

"I went school but...(tells what happened in school)... I wasnt the one," I try to fight my tears but i cant, I have fallen weak once again. Why cant i restore life, the way it was? Why?

"You wrote the slut thing in Damini's car and on the poster was also written about the slut thing! She is behind it!" My eyes became red but not because of crying but of anger. How dare she? I will finish her, n no I cant be a reason to some one elses death again. But I wont leave her like this.

"Advait!! he s spiked your drink, so he could misuse you! But Thank God! you were with Siddharth and he saved you!" Ohh yaa! I have to meet him, there was a door yet he used windows and ended in my parent's bedroom. I wish he was caught, Nooooo, Pops would have removed all his badboy shit in one day. 

"I know, Sidd told me but first let me sort out with Damini!" I went from there in anger although I could hear Anu shouting my name but I am done with such girls! I am done! How could I not think it was her? How could I not!

I ran to the car. I needed to go home, but Bismita, and I dont have money that I can take a cab and go. 

"Need a drive?" I turn around to see who it was...

Bismita's POV

...and he walked, the hazel guy with a smile on his face. He looked at me.

"yes, how can I help you?" Akanksha looked at him and again he was lost but I didnt want to bring him consciousness or let anyone bring as he was lost in me. That feeling was too good and I was feeling it for the first moment, something different. Suddenly, those beautiful eyes look away from me and only to find Akanksha spoiling the moment.

"Amm , a anu is in consciousness!" He says looking elsewhere clearly embarassed. Akanksha leaves the room, telling me that I am perfectly well and I can leave. I take my bag and start departing when a hand reaches my shoulder. I turn to see, my hazel eyes guy.

"I am sorry! because of me your hand is brutally hurt! sorry!" He holds his ears like a baby and I cant stop smiling.

"It is okay!" We start walking as we exit the room, Akanksha leaves one of the room and goes somewhere. 

"Amm, What is y your n...never mind leave it!" Nervousness full on his face. I should try to be friends with him. Who knows my stars might brighten up? 

"I am Bismita Dutta, I am new here!" He looks at me shocked as he didnt expect that but a smile curved on his lips. What does this guy do to me? I feel like I am on cloud 9. We continue moving when one of the doors banged an elder man and a young woman leave from there in full anger. I look and see the hazel eyed guy going there in total surprise.