Chapter 4

Sumedh's POV

Finally, these two have been admitted and both are undergoing a surgery. Hope they come back well. This isnt the first time, it happened to Tej, and it is not that worse, I am sure his operation will be successful but Ananya, she saved me from it. I owe her a favor. I look at Bhavesh who is in tears. 

I start going to him but before me, Jann reaches and hugs him. He ends up crying! Who says boys dont cry? Yes, they do! He will be fine but I have to atleast buy her something. There is a small shop that is open late night. I should check in there! I leave all of them and move into the shop. Girls like chocolates like Jann does but Vaish likes make up. What does Ananya like? I should have asked Bhavesh!

"Should I help you?" I turn aroud and see a girl. She was truly beautiful. Her big black eyes that were just too attractive! Her red lips that carried a gracious smile. Her long black hair that fell like a water fall which she brings in style to the front from her back.

"Okay, Look until, I have seen and met her a couple of times, she likes ear rings and those long ones, so buy her that! Trust me she will be amazed!" She says speaking on phone. Her features are beautiful. Her chubby sheeks. Her pink skin tight shirt and blue shorts! She looks out of this world. Suddenly, I feel some one shaking me. I pause my thoughts and see her looking at me in confusion. 

"Yes, How can I help you?" I ask looking away from her black eyes

"How can I help you?" You are holding my hand and not letting me go!" 

"Oops! Sorry! I d didnt see," I left her hand in a hurry.

"It is fine!" She looks at her hand that has turned fully red. Shit! My grip was tight. She starts going but I stop her.

"By the way, I need help! there is this girl, some how she saved me, I dont know her much, I want to gift her something, but I dont know what! I saw you suggesting some one so can you please help me?" She blinks her eyes twice in surprise

"Wow! I didnt expect here in London people will be gifting something for saving anyways, she saved your life so maybe get her a gift like Flowers or a Thank you card! It will be a good way of thanking her!" Wow! why didnt I think that?

"Thanks!" She smiles at me and goes out of store paying her goods. I look for a sorry card and plan on buying flowers tomorrow and make my way back to the hospital. Hope, I meet my store girl super soon!

Avneet's POV

Beep! Beep!

I open my eyes to the dimly lit room. My head aches brutally. I get up and sit on bed. Trying to analyse what happened. I remember, I was at the party...talked to Anu...went to rest room and then nothing is clear. It is 7 30! Thirty minutes more to get ready and rush for school. I am feeling so weird that feeling that I had a month ago, and it resulted to something bad! What is going to happen now? 

I go and get ready. 15 minutes! I will eat later. I take my phone and rush out. Pops was waiting for me already and he looked angry. Of course! I am unpunctual but they should have woken me up. I sit in the car and he starts driving.

"Who is Siddharth?" Why is my dad asking about him? How does he know him?

"Why you asking that?" Please tell me he is talking about some other Siddharth!

"You are not supposed to give your number and you gave him your number! He came and dropped you last night that is what the CCTV's show and also you passed out yesterday!" Number? when did I give him that? Dropped me yesterday and I had passed out! Why did I pass out?