Chapter 7

Avneet's POV

"Romeo and Juliet" "The tempest" "Romeo and Juliet" "The tempest"...Is there a way to shut all these kids. By kids, I mean this 17 and 18 year old, flying crusaders with me and my two bestfriends. Anu came as she was stubborn and Jannat brought her. But she looks okay and Tejas seems like that night never even took place. So basically, a new day has started with a new ray of hope and guess what!! We are stuck in the auditorium hall with this kids since an hour and we havent yet decided which skit to do until now. 

After a month is Dramarama. Flying crusaders took part and rule number one there should be ten members in a team. So, they pulled me, Anu and Bhavy with them. We lack one more member who our teacher has gone to find since one hour and there is no sign of her. I yet dont understand there were like many people wanting to be in their team despite me and Anu saying No...we are yet standing here.

The only person who seems matured is my hazel eyed guy, he is on phone totally ignoring them. God!! Why is he so hot? Leaning on the stage wearing sun glasses though the auditorium is cool enough but I just feel hot! My thoughts are paused by the door of the auditorium hall opening and the teacher walking in with Bismita. 

"Kids!! this is your new member, Bismita Dutta, she will help you direct your play and help you in having an easy script, so All the best before you guys leave, I need your cast, who is playing who and all!" The teacher leaves. I look at Bismita busy blushing and lost looking at Sid....no she cant fall in love with Sid...I look at Sidd but I see him on phone. Dare she eyes my guy? She is yet blushing. I go to her and pinch her.

"Ouch!!" She rubs the area i pinched her "What happened?"

"I was calling you so many times, but you were just too lost!" She starts blushing suddenly. Yeah I lied but it was instant punishment. No one and I mean no single soul is allowed to check him out apart from me...though thousands check him out.

"Amm j just n nothing!" She goes ahead leaving me at my place. Avneet chillax dear! It is just a crush and anyways even if it gets more, look at your hazel eyes guy, he isnt even concentrating on her any bit so there are 99.99999% chances he might not like her and 0.00001% he might like you. I really want to know if he likes me? His past? How will he reject Bismita? Does he have abs? Although it does look like that, I want to see him and know a lot on him.

"Hi, I am Bismita Dutta and..." She goes ahead to introduce herself.

"and ahead the teacher introduced!"  answers rudely my hazel eyed guy. I really love his sass for today especially on her. Her face falls down. but my hazel eyed guy gets a smack from Sumedh. Why?

"Hi, I am Sumedh! a literature student, who is going to help you in writing the script..." And i dont care what you two want to do but can I see how much Sidd is hurt. What if he got hurt badly or maybe broke a bone...No!! he would be shouting by now...

"Avu!! you can come infront!" Ohh yes! I follow Anu's order and came to them only to see my hazel eyed guy busy on phone. I wish it is my picture that he is busy looking but too bad it isnt.

"So have you guys decided which play or skit?" She comes and puts her bag pack with Sumedh following her. 

"Romeo and Juliet" "The tempest" Both Tejas and Anu shout. If it is Romeo and Juliet then I am leaving this gang as I am not going to revise those long dialogues and same applies to the tempest.

"First let us introduce ourselves to her, she is new!" Sumedh shouts and all keep quiet "I am Sumedh Ahuja, he is Siddharth Mallik, he is Abhishek Mallik, and he is Tejas chopra, he is Bhavesh Seth, and then she is Vaishnavi Jha, Jannat Deshmukh, Ananya Vora and Avneet Aggarwal!"