Chapter 16

WARNING: Mature content ahead, I will write Mature when it starts

(A/N: Flying crusaders has enlarged having Avu, Anu, Bhavesh and Riyaz in it)

A pool party was going on in the huge mansion of the Deshmukh's. Of course the flying crusaders were invited. Half of the Hampton high was invited including Damini and Lavanya. Well, Lavanya being Tejas's sister had to come and she dragged along her best friend with a broken nose. 

Everyone was ordering drinks, and making out intensely. The boys of flying crusaders were busy waiting for their girls to come out. Apart from Bhavesh who was talking to his girl on his phone. Weirdly, Riyaz was also looking for some one but could that go unnoticed by the hot possesive hazel eyed guy?

He tightened his fists incase he saw drool anywhere on Riyaz for his girl. All the girls came out of the house. A pool party can't just be a pool party without some fun. All girls were wearing bikinis.

Avneet had worn a black multi string bikini. On top of it she had worn a white net pullover. But lover boy was all ravished by her beauty. Her shoulder bones were welll flaunted due to her attire. she wore black water proof mascara and flaunted all her hair on one side. 

Jannat had worn a pink skirtkini. Vashnavi had worn a high neck bikini which green in color. Bismita had worn a blue tankini with a white long net sweater that fell until her legs. Anushka had worn a yellow high waisted bikini. 

All boys were drooling on their own girls, with mouth open letting mosquitoes to feast in there. Poor Bhavesh had to close all mouths.

"Dude pink is my favorite color suddenly!" Riyaz said leading to Siddharth coming out of his drool. He looked at his Angel to find her wearing black. He felt relief. All boys went to their girls including Siddharth. Riyaz went to Jannat and Bhavesh entered a pool.

"There is something here!" Avneet said touching Siddharth's lips with one finger which send current throughout his body.

"Oops! it is drool!" She bit her lips and winked at him and went to the drink counter. Siddharth was shocked to see his nerd fully transformed. 

He turned around to follow her when he was stopped by the queen bee, Damini. Who had slut written all over her body. She had exposed herself severely, and now her hands were all over shirtless Siddharth. 

"Hey, what's up Broken nose?" Only to find a jealous Avneet with her nose scrunched up with a disgusted look which Siddharth found too sassy.

"Shut up!" Damini replied gritting her teeth but her hand was on Siddharth's abs which was angrying Avneet more.

"Look, I know Jann is so good she allowed uninvited people like you and I know you are totally mannerless but could you please stop touching my snacks and leave her before I give you broken hands!" Avneet slapped her hand leading for Damini to remove her hand.

Siddharth looked at his abs or Avneet's snacks and smirked.

"Or what will you do?" Damini out her hand on her waist trying to act smart but does she know our Avneet is smarter, sexier, and sassier?

"Throw you in the pool and make sure your tonnes of make up comes out!" Avneet moves Damini off the way and stands once inch distance of lips from sidd and removes her net pullover. 

She was doing nothing but everything was happening to Siddharth. He was totally getting seduced by her. He checked his girl out before she smashed her lips on his. He pulled her by her waist closer. 

His bare hands on her bare waist made her shiver as she clutched on his bare shoulder digging her nails. They stopped after a while and Avneet threw Siddharth in the pool.