Chapter 19

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS WRITTEN BY SOME BRAINLESS PERSON!!!!!!!!!! SO DON'T ABUSE OR KILL ME AFTER THIS)

"Rainaaaaaaa" We all turned around to look at who it was and I scream my lungs out. I ran and jumped on my brother.

Jai

"Jai!! Oh my God! You here? Ahh bro!!" I missed you. I sniffed and I realized I was crying. But tears of happiness flooded my eyes.

After a good of 'I don't know how many minutes', I left him wiping my tears. He placed a kiss on my forehead. He also seemed to control his tears. Boys! I tell you they never let their emotions out. 

I turned around and introduced Jai to everyone but Reem's eyes were like popping out as if it was a socket. I wondered why.

"Reem or Raina? did you recognize him?" Riyaz asked Reem who looked at him confused.

"Reem? she is Raina, my girlfriend, who I am supposed to marry in 5 months!" Jai exclaimed from nowhere.

He has a girlfriend! He is going to marry! and I AM BLANK

I took a pillow from beside, and ran behind him like a maniac. 

"You idiot!! you have a girlfriend! You are planning to get married and I am here floating on the clouds! I am supposed to know first! Listen you Boy!! I am not talking to you, until you do not make up to me!" I threw the pillow and went to Reem.

"Look Reem! promise me, you are throwing him out for one week after your marriage. No suhaag raat!" I looked at her and her eyes were still popped out like a socket.

"Reem, come on you can wait at least for a week and do your goochy goochy stuff!" I scrunched up my nose as the image of Reem and Jai on the bed did not seem so good. 

"GUYS CAN YOU ALL KEEP QUIET!! MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED AND SHE IS JUST 17! SHE IS BEEN CALLED RAINA! AND THEN THE SUPERIOR THING I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS MARRYING!" Sumedh shouted on top of the voice and all kept quiet, but weirdly finger on their lips.

"You look so hot when you are bossy!" yeah it is Bisu screaming that from no where. I swear I saw Sumedh's lips twitch for a smile but he controlled. He looked at Bisu and playfully glared, and trust me it had no effect on her, she was drooling on him.

"I dont care, if he is your brother Avneet!! it is my sister's life at stake, I need to interrogate him!"

"Bhai, take your time, break his jaws, or his manhood, I do not care" I smirked at Jai, who scrunched his nose in annoyance.

"Yooo, Avneet!!! I need the manhood in future!" Reem said and looked at Sumedh who was gawking at his sister. Well!! I guess his sister isnt innocent anymore and there is only one guy who can be given credits to...JAIJEET SINGH.

Sumedh and Jai went and had a nice brother talk and later on, you could see Jai actually frightened, poor guy could not even hide himself.

Days passed and finally the time for our play came. Dramarama began. We all had practiced and everything was perfectly set.

We were the third people to go and perform. First was Damini's group. They were called and all entered the stage before smirking at us. It was a bit suspicious but I let it go.

"Presenting, Damini's group doing the movie, "the midnight sun" Keep your hands for them" the host announced and we all looked at each other.

No.

Freaking.

Way.

"That is our play. SHIT!! They are doing the exact thing. Blood bastards!! cheaters!!! I swear I am going to cut them all into pieces, and feed them to dogs! Oh no the dogs taste buds will be ruined, I rather just fry them and then dig them underneath and all of you will help me!!" Bisu said cursing them. The whole group of ours was in anger.