Chapter 11

Rayma

Bismita's POV

Flashback

"Sit Bismita" Sumu says pulling the chair out for me.

Currently sitting in the cafe near our scholl. Some time and he will go for a match and I was hell bored so we came here for a small chit chat but for me it is a small date.

"Thank you!" I also sit down with a soft smile on face, trying not to be in contact with his eyes, that were like a deep sea and I would drown in it any second.

"So you are coming to my school huh? When are you coming? " He asks me. I am nervous but he seems more nervous than me. 

"Yes!! I will be shifting soon to replace my twin, susmita, who apparently is the director of your act!" He bit his lip in embarassment.

"Oops! sorry, I kind of forgot!" He scratched his head and started looking elsewhere apart from me.

"Am I that ugly, that you dont want to look at me?" I ask him and I catch his attention

"Nope! You are that beautiful that I might get lost and I will be found in you!" I could sense my cheeks heating. 

This is the first time, I let a guy flirt with me or else he gets bro zoned by me and I feel so happy bro- zoning

"Cheesy!! I see"  I take the menu card and start flipping on what to have..in short to avoid myself from blushing infront of him.

"It is not that cheesy!" He winks at me. God!! All the blood will flow to my cheeks and the rest fo the body parts will be drained of blood if he continues with this.

"Really!! So tell me the cheesiest line you have ever heard!"  

Dear Earth you may open yourself and take me in as I just dug a hole for myself

"Can I take a picture of you so santa knows what I want for christmas!" Wink wink with both of his eyes and suddenly oxygen is not helping me breathe. Stupid oxygen!

"Hey Sumu!! you here?" A blonde comes and sits on the empty chair clearly ruining my time

"Hey!" He smiles back. 

Why did he have to smile? Does he like her? What is he has a crush on her and I am being in between. 

"So!! amm how is the practice going?" She asks twirling her hair around clearly trying to flirt

"It is going well!" He smiled.

"Well, if you win party at my house which is already planned as I know Dream crushers, crush each one's dream!" She said chuckling. Already a bad impression

"I will see! right now I am some how busy, anyways Bisu, meet Crazy and Crazy she is Bisu"  Crazy! What a name? Aww!! he called me Bisu.

"It is Daisy!" she huffs! Lol he didnt even know her name.

"Oops! sorry!" He bits his lip but not in apology but instead to control his laughter

"Amm, so what do you want?" I ask him after that flirtatious mannerless girl left/

"I will just have juice, and you?" fitness addict, I see!

"Cold coffee!"  

We ordered and had a bit of fun! Basically talking about school and the play.