Chapter 20

Everyone had changed for their next play. Nervousness was briefed on everyone's face but apart from two face which had fear written all over. It was none other than Jai and Avneet. They both were a bit far from all lost in thoughts. But the hazel eyed guy noticed them and went to them in a mili second

"Angel, are you scared?" He asked taking her hands on his reassuringly. Avneet looked at him and nodded her head. He hugged her, and patted her back to which she clung to him, as her life depended on it. 

"We will do it, don't worry!" he kissed her forehead to which she smiled.

"My hazel eyed guy, last kiss please?" She said with a pout. Sidd looked at her put and it was irresistible. Of course, he did not need to be asked twice, but 'Last' caught his attention.

"Last?" Sidd said while furrowing his eyebrows. He looked super cute, ready to interrogate

"Before you enter stage, Sid, your kiss will give me hope!" Avneet was trying to find words to explain herself but she failed miserably. 

"You know you love my kisses, your addicted to them, it gives you everything, Right?" He said wiggling his eye brows. Other days, she would have said fought it, but today she could not help think, how right he was. This few months in Hampton changed her life, she thought she would never be happy, but she got more than she thought.

Avneet got a brother, in Abhishek, who would sometimes side her, when Sidd tried to act bossy on her or anything, He would always help her beat sidd up in a playful fight. Not to forget how they would always steal snacks from Sidd and he would get upset.

Avneet got a sister, In Vaish, who would support Sidd, when Abhishek tried his tactics on Sidd. Abhi would always move and surrendered and Sidd would be laughing. Then the 2, Siddharth and Avneet would tease him, 'whipped', to which he growled, but of course, his cheeks betrayed, with a small blush appearing.

Avneet got 2 bestfriends, Anu and Janu. They would tease Anu with Tejas, and a tomato she would form, would make them laugh until, Siddharth's topic came. Janu, was a bit affected with Riyaz's topic, she would blush but cut it with, 'we are just friends'. They would go shopping but Anu would drag, Avneet and Janu. They would prank call during their night outs, and not to forget the calls were mostly towards Tejas and Sidd.

Tejas and Bhavy were her bestfriends as well, they would always with each other and entertain Avneet. Bhavy had gotten close with Pahal, and Tejas would always get affected whenever the topic of Bhavy had a crush on Anu came. Bhavy, would always start talking about his moments with Anu and Tejas's ears were red. All the members of flying crusaders were whipped.

Sumedh and Bismita grew pretty close, but they had another part in Avneet's heart. Sumedh, would always buy her chocolates, and Nutella jars. Reem and her of course got pretty close, and no jealousy. Reem and her were becoming sisters, and their main topic was Jai. They would joke on him, or about his moments when he was young. reem would write in a diary and tease him. 

Not to forget her and Sidd, who had become really close. They woul cuddle with each other when they get time, her parents liked sidd a lot. Vibha aunty, was so happy for both her sons. Not to forget, her Maths sessions which were amazing, full of making out and little bit of learning, but they had fun. She was doing a bit better in her studies, and living a free life with Sidd and all.

During recess, Flying crusaders and all got so well. The thing they enjoyed the most, was bashing Damini up and she would go away stamping her foot. That was the most awaited moment. Damini too distanced herself and went with Advait who was hardly seen in school which was good for everyone especially Reem. Reem had enrolled herself in Hampton high for the senior year, just to get graduated. Jai had helped her become a fashion designer which she used to take Online tutors.