Chapter 8

Ananya's POV

That voice was soothing enough for me to sleep but I felt pain in that voice and the voice was recognisable! I go out and see Bismita roaming probably in search of the voice as i follow her. Finally we reach out in the garden and see Jannat singing.

"Woww!!! Jannnat!!! amazinnggg!!! You know we can use this in our play..." Jannat turned around and she was crying. 

"You o ok?" Bismita goes to her. Should I go? Should I not go? debating in my mind, I looked at Jannat, she needed some one she trusts. who should i get from flying crusaders?

"They left me!!! They also left me!! Why does everyone leave me? WHY?" She falls down crying! Bismita hugs her. I also go to her and hug her. She does hug us back.

"Bismita, go bring water!" She nods her head and goes to bring. I take her to her room. She sits down on her bed and tears start falling. Bismita brings water which she drinks sip by sip. Right now, i have the whole time in the world. She gave me shelter and how can't I be with her? I am not that selfish. I look at Bismita who seemed sleepy but was trying to be awake.

"Guys, I am fine! You should go and sleep, tomorrow we have school!" Jannat says.

After a lot of persistence, we agreed to leave her though I didnt want to. Bismite went and i was covering her with blankets and she held my hand.

"She was sleepy, that is why i sent, can you stay with me?" Her eyes started watering again. I hugged her. This hug that was tightening every second was making me feel anxious, an unknown feeling was growing in my stomach. Like I have a connection with her.

"Want to talk about it?" I was patting her back as she was hugging me so as to relax her

"Why does everyone say, talk and you feel better, I dont understand that thing at all!" She moves from the hug totally confused.

"Have you ever talked about it to anyone?" She shakes her head saying no. "Even the flying crusaders dont know?" 

"They were there with me, when all this was happening, so we hardly talked, I never trusted anyone and suddenly I dont know why, I am trusting you, Avneet, Bhavesh and Bismita!" And I promise I will never break her trust come what may in life.

"Talk with me and then we see how you feel!" She nodded her head. I was about to complete that you can trust me, I wont tell anyone but seemed like she did trust me and she starts.

Jannat's POV

Flashback

Two more years to go and we would be out of Hampton high. Flying crusaders, yes we were yet popular as now but the difference is we were better. Kind! Loving! Funny! Amazing!

As usual we were sitting  in English class, having fun and making noise to irritate the teacher. Of course we always earned the title of 'The worst class' and we used to love and feel so proud.

"Introducing a new admission, Mr. Faisal Shaikh. He entered the class with a smile. As usual all girls were checking him out. I looked at him and the first thing that attracted me were his dimples and smile. It was too attractive. Luck was too good for me that he was allowed to sit near me. I was checking him out, his jaw line, his grey eyes, He was 5 inch and 8 feet. I did notice that comparing it to Sidd's height. He was perfect, just perfect!

He looked at me and I was caught staring at him and before I could look at the front, he raised one eyebrow following with the other eyebrow. Damn! that was so Hot. I turned around to Sidd who was laughing on me. I guess he also saw me caught. After a whole lecture, the bell rang. I looked at  Faisal as he was packing his bag.