﹌₄ talk

Ella's pov

Ever since that night Abraxas and I haven't talked since. We avoid each other at all costs, even when we have to be together we don't even look at each other. It's been boring without him all of a sudden.

I went into the bathroom to see Abraxas in there so I turned around to leave just for him to grab my hand and turn me around.

"Can we talk, please?" He asked while pulling me close to him.

Don't fall!

"Sure." I nodded as I pulled my hand away from him. This is awkward if I'm being honest. I sat on the counter and hugged my legs looking down at the ground.

Abraxas slightly sighed and closed both our doors so nobody could hear us. This boy is always sighing.

"I'm sorry, for everything." He apologized. But do I believe him? No. Yes. Yes and no.

"It's okay." I just wanted this conversation to end. I didn't expect this to happen, I didn't have time to prepare!

"Ella!" Mrs. Malfoy yelled. Praise the Lord!

I hopped off the counter just for Abraxas to grab my hand again. Can't he just leave me alone and be a dick to me like before?

"Ella!" Mrs. Malfoy yelled again after Abraxas and I just stood there for god knows how long, looking at each other.

"Let go, I have to go." He did let go so I ran downstairs. I can't face him again! He'll want to talk about it some more and I'm not ready!

Enough about Abraxas, so I've been helping Mrs. Malfoy with the ball plans and it's annoying, but it's been keeping my mind off Abraxas so that's good. We figured out the decorations, what food and most of the guest for the ball. It's mostly Mrs. Malfoy, I just go with it to make her happy.

"Can you go tell Abraxas to put this on and tell me if it fits, will you?" Mrs. Malfoy asked handing me a tux, I nodded and ran upstairs knocking on his door.

"Come in!" I went in to see he was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling.

"Try this on and see if it fits." I said as he sat up.

"El-" He started but I shoved the tux at him, shutting him up.

"I'm busy, I don't have time to talk right now." He sighed and went to the bathroom putting it on.

Eventually he came out and looked at me. I went over to him and fixed it as he watched me.

"What's this for?" He questioned.

"There's a ball. Turn around." Boy does he look good.

Stop it!

"Show your mom." We went downstairs so I sat on the steps and waited for him to be done. I really did not want to talk to him at all. I mean I did, but y'know what I mean!

~

I was in the bathroom sitting on the counter, thinking, when Abraxas came in. Rude.

"We need to talk, please." He said stopping me from getting off the counter. I don't want this to happen! Make it stop! Please be a dream that I'm going to wake up from!

"Why? I said it's okay." I protested as I got off of the counter.

"But it's not! I was a complete dick to you! I hurt you! You can't forgive me that easily!" Abraxas announced. He is going to wake up the neighbors.

"Why are you apologizing Abraxas? Everything's going to go back to the way it was when school starts." I said as I pushed past him and went into my room with him following me. It will go back to the way is was when school starts, there is no point for him to apologize.

"I want to explain why I've been a dick to you!" He fumed. I kind of do want to hear why he has been a dick to me, I never did anything to him.

"I don't care, really. There's no point when it won't matter when summers over." I actually looked at him and he was starting to get mad. He was already mad. What am I talking about?

You keep stalling! Stop it and listen to him!

I know!

"Listen to me!" I ignored him and laid on my bed. He came over and straddled me while grabbing my hands. Fuck.

"Please." He looked desperate.

"Fine." I sighed. He slightly let go of my hands. As I brought my hands away from him, he grabbed them and pulled them to him. I don't even think he knew he did that.

"At first it was so I could get friends and that, but it soon turned into so I would stop fancying you." He stopped and looked at me. Does he still fancy me? I wonder.

"And?" I acknowledged that I was in fact paying attention to what he was saying so he could preceded.

"And I never stopped fancying you, I'm sorry." He apologized.

Abraxas still fancies you!

I don't know if I should be relived or worried. Us fancying each other could go multiple ways. I bet it's going to go the bad way, I can feel it.

"Is that it?" Way to be a bitch, Ella, way to be a bitch.

"Ell!" He looked like he was going to start crying. I didn't like this at all. I just wanted to hold Abraxas, but I couldn't. Well I could, but I couldn't.

"What do you want me to say Abraxas? You're still going to treat me like shit when school starts so there's no point in this." I said pulling my legs up and sitting up making him get off of me.

"No I won't." He said while shaking his head. He really believes himself. He should know better.

"Get out, I don't care, go. Go!" He sighed and left so I laid there, thinking. How many sighs was that in one day? Twenty?

Why did this all have to happen? I don't know how to handle this if I'm being honest. I just want Abraxas back, but not like this.