✰₄ william

Ella's pov

School has resumed for about two weeks now. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I was currently in the common room, standing in front of the fire staring at it with a blanket wrapped around me. Out of nowhere someone wrapped their arms around me. I looked to see it was Abraxas so I tried getting out of his grip. I've always been avoiding him, he actually tries to talk to me, but I runaway from him.

"Let go." I said as tears ran down my face. He turned me around so I was facing him and wiped my eyes as he looked at me sadly.

"Let go." Eventually he did so I ran off. Abraxas and I will never happen. No matter much I want it to or be wants it to, we will never happen.

I was walking around school sniffling, when I saw someone walking around as well.

"I hope you know you're out of bed." The person said getting closer. It was a boy, but who? There was no word of an exchange student coming, he was American.

"I hope you know I don't care." I said while wiping my eyes. Maybe he can get my mind off of Abraxas, that sounds nice.

The boy came closer and looked down at me.

"I've never seen you before." I said noticing that he looked a bit older and trying to make conversation. I really need to work on my social skills.

"That's because I just came here." He chuckled. I knew it! He's new!

"What's your name?" He asked as I pulled my blanket tighter around me. It was cold and we were towards the outside of the school.

"Ella. Ella Mae Blue." I said nodding.

"William. William Ryan Taylor." He said nodding then looked behind me. I wonder who it could be.

Someone got in front of me and threw me over their shoulder, it was Abraxas. He's going to ruin me trying to get over him!

"Oh my god! You're so annoying!" I said while hitting his back.

Eventually I gave up and just let him take me back to the common room. Once he put me down I hit him a lot and ran to my dorm. Why's he such a git? Oh maybe because he's Abraxas Malfoy, the biggest git in the world!