◍₁ avøid

Ella's pov

It was only the first day of school and I was so worried to see Abraxas. Since the night of the ball I've been avoiding him because I figured out I was not only a bit buzzed I fancied Abraxas and it has grown, a lot. I already knew I fancied him, just not as much as I do.

I was currently leaning against a tree down at the Black Lake when Abraxas came down, I tried leaving, but he ran over and pushed me into the tree, stopping me.

"You've been avoiding me since the night of the ball. Why?" He asked. He did not sound happy. He never sounds happy when he talks to me.

"Someone's going to see us being civil together." I said as I avoided what he said. I can't tell him why I've been avoiding him, that would ruin everything!

"Ella!" I slid down the tree, avoiding his gaze as he crouched down in front of me.

Don't look, don't look, don't look!

"That's for me to know and you to never find out." I said. I want him to know, yet I don't. It would be great if he did find out that I fancied him, it also would be terrible.

He didn't say anything for a while as he looked at the ground, trying to figure out what I won't tell him.

"Fine." He said nodding and turned around leaving. Shit.

Fine? What's that suppose to mean? That did not sound good, at all. I wish I could rewind time and not be down here at Black Lake leaning against a tree.